Posted July 14, 2014
Gahanna Christian Academy continues to meet or exceed Ohio core standards with solid Biblical teaching and a friendly, qualified teaching staff. 35 seniors from the class of 2014 were offered almost $4.8 million in scholarships! In addition, Gahanna Christian became conference champions for men's basketball, track & field, and soccer. Found in 1980, this school continues to faithfully serve Central Ohio communities by offering a quality Christian education that promotes wellness of body, mind, and spirit. Gahanna Christian offers a great education for an affordable price!!

Posted May 30, 2014
We have had a horrible experience at this school. The class sizes have doubled and teachers have been let-go and pay has been cut for the staff. The leadership of the school was less-than-honest for a long time in regards to what was going on with this school. I felt my son was not given proper instruction (I had to teach him several concepts) and the punishment was at times cruel and demeaning if a child was "out of step". I felt bad sending my son there and actually paying for it. The staff is rude and I can't stress enough what a horrific year it has been for us. We are leaving and would NEVER recommend sending a child to this non-nurturing, contentious and low-performing school. I only hope he can keep up with his peers at his new school since I feel he may not have the proper skill set at this time for his grade level.

Posted April 27, 2014
Our school sucks dont go here go to public school and be free dont waste you time here i wish i wouldnt have

Gahanna Christian Academy 2

Posted April 03, 2014
I am a current student here in high school. I have been here since I was in first grade and my appreciation of the school has lowered dramatically in my high school years. The curriculum is not difficult, in my opinion, and the teachers are to lenient. The students here are disrespectful and do not listen to the teachers at all. There are not a lot of options for someone who wants to challenge them self in their education and/or extra-curricular life. The 'higher up" staff members do not do a good job disciplining students. The people in charge make decisions seemingly based on emotions -- they do not want anyone to dislike them! Some teachers here are great (such as higher math and HS English teachers. But others are not good at all. Teachers here do not have to even have a teaching degree (let alone in the area that they are told to teach) to work here. Gahanna Christian Academy has problems that they need to work out if they want enrollment to rise.

Posted March 05, 2014
Yea, this school expelled me for doin it in a class room. Not to mention they never knock when you can obviously hear me knockin one out in the locker room. Don't go here if you be lookin to get lucky.

Gahanna Christian Academy 2

Posted March 05, 2014
Dis skewl be bizzin my grizzins, ya feel me. Likes, every time i try to be jib-jabn my jizznaggin, they be all lyk, "Yo man! Fojizzlin ur shmindizzlin durin a Scraggton?!! Shmangy to smointtinson bro!" Ya see what im sayin? Lyk, reel talk. Church!

Posted February 05, 2014
Gahanna Christian is a great school. They have a great staff who take time to care about and encourage our kids to recognize their gifts and talents and challenge them to grow academically and spiritually. There is a great sense of family. We appreciate the effort that has been put forth to keep our children safe by providing secure facilities.

Posted April 10, 2012
I am very pleased with GCA. I have found the Christian environment, the curriculum, and the small student teacher ratio have greatly benefitted my child. My child is enjoying learning for the sake of learning, not just to pass a test as was the case in public school. She is being challenged academically, and I have seen much character growth and spiritual growth as well. The students, teachers, and staff genuinely show the love of Christ.

Posted February 02, 2012
We have found GCA to be a great high school experience. Students and parents come together in leadership and learning. This school has many things to offer. Great things are happening at GCA!

Posted June 11, 2011
GCA used to be a really good school, but is now comparable to an inner-city public school. Standards have been lowered and the Christian environment has drastically changed to that of a Columbus public school setting. Not worth the tuition anymore when you can receive the same, if not more services, from a public school.

Gahanna Christian Academy
817 N Hamilton Rd, Gahanna, OH  43230
Last modified Gahanna Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Gahanna Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 34 reviews.