Galloway, OH

Galloway Ridge Intermediate School 5

Posted September 08, 2015
It's the BEST! I love the school because the actually teach you stuff you need to know to pass.

Galloway Ridge Intermediate School 2

Posted March 03, 2011
The School Has the Same Food For 2 days in a roll, My Son Reported Hair in His Food One Day, My Student Said One of the Teachers Yelled At Him for Wearing His Hood, They Said To take Our ur Hood With he does But My Child Said "The Other Teachers Don't Care if i Wear My hood" Hope you Fix the Issues....

Galloway Ridge Intermediate School 5

Posted June 27, 2005
This school is the best intermediate school ever! We worked hard to keep up our profiency scores. The teachers got together and thought of a plan to give an after school tutoring class in all the subjects. You had a new packet everyday you came and this covers all of the concepts. They always find a way to make it fun. This school had all of the indecaters except citizenship and we all worked so hard we got the citizenship indecater! We were all so proud! This was such a great school I was sad to leave!!

Galloway Ridge Intermediate School
122 Galloway Rd, Galloway, OH  43119
Last modified Galloway Ridge Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Galloway Ridge Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top