Posted October 05, 2009
I love Genoa because it was my home school. It's located in the country , it's small, quiet, and everyone here is friendly ~ It's down home country and just a good place to be.. We also have one heck of a varsity football team! Undefeated, 6 & 0! Looks like we just might be going to state this year. I graduated from Genoa High School in 1994 and I'm proud that my two young daughters are able to call Genoa their home school too. It's a great place to raise a family! :) Genoa Comets maroon and grey all the way!!

Genoa Area High School 4

- a former student

Posted August 26, 2003

Genoa Area High School
2980 North Genoa Clay Center R, Genoa, OH  43430
Last modified Genoa Area High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Genoa Area High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.