Bad
Good

All they care about is sports and the athletes. The teachers will cheat to get the good athletes to have the grades to be able to play. If you don't play sports and aren't well known, no body cares about you. Most of there money is spent on things for sports related things instead of buying new books or new computers that even work. The books could be falling apart and the computers are like 10 years old and run so slow, but they just want the field to look good. It's disgusting, don't let your child suffer going to a school like this.

I have had three children go through Valley View. Each of my children had different strengths and one had severe learning disabilities. The teachers, staff, and community is the best. Anyone that is looking for a small town feel with a school program that could compete with any school academically no matter what the size then Valley View is where you should have your children. Melodie Sexten

I totally agree with the parent whom is outraged. Valley View cares nothing about the children or the education that they kids recieve. The staff doesn't communicate serious incidents that a parent should know about and I know this first hand from my 1st grader. He was approached by another student with some pills and thank goodness he went straight to the principle with this. However I had to hear it from my child when he came home instead of the school calling me and telling me what went down. I also think that you are just a number if you don't have a big name in sports not only in the middle and high school but also in the pee wee league at kercher park. I am so glad that we moved out of this school district and I am very happy with the new school that we attend.

Last modified Valley View High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.