Valley View High School 1

Posted June 02, 2014
All they care about is sports and the athletes. The teachers will cheat to get the good athletes to have the grades to be able to play. If you don't play sports and aren't well known, no body cares about you. Most of there money is spent on things for sports related things instead of buying new books or new computers that even work. The books could be falling apart and the computers are like 10 years old and run so slow, but they just want the field to look good. It's disgusting, don't let your child suffer going to a school like this.

Posted October 28, 2011
I have had three children go through Valley View. Each of my children had different strengths and one had severe learning disabilities. The teachers, staff, and community is the best. Anyone that is looking for a small town feel with a school program that could compete with any school academically no matter what the size then Valley View is where you should have your children. Melodie Sexten

Posted October 19, 2008

Valley View High School 0

Posted August 19, 2008
I totally agree with the parent whom is outraged. Valley View cares nothing about the children or the education that they kids recieve. The staff doesn't communicate serious incidents that a parent should know about and I know this first hand from my 1st grader. He was approached by another student with some pills and thank goodness he went straight to the principle with this. However I had to hear it from my child when he came home instead of the school calling me and telling me what went down. I also think that you are just a number if you don't have a big name in sports not only in the middle and high school but also in the pee wee league at kercher park. I am so glad that we moved out of this school district and I am very happy with the new school that we attend.

Posted January 25, 2006
- a former student

Posted August 10, 2005

Posted July 16, 2005
I am so glad that my daughter's have the chance to go to such a great school. I went to valley view when i was in school and loved it. The teacher's are great and so are the sports. I will recommend valley view to everyone that i hear is considering a move.

Valley View High School 1

Posted May 10, 2005
I am outraged by the parents and staff of this school system. We moved here 2 yrs. Ago and were moving. This school system has no direction for there sports or there schools. They dont have teachers that will go the extra mile to help kids that have disabilities they just do there job and leave. They never send papers home to help your child unless you request them. There sports are about the sorriest I have ever seen they are all about winning and no regards for the childrens feelings. If you ask alot of parents youll find out they all talk about the sports and the schools.Im so glad were moving!

Valley View High School 2

Posted September 26, 2004
- a former student
Valley View brings new meaning to the word incompetency. They are disorganized, they make up their own rules as they go, and they have no concern for the students.

Posted May 07, 2004
Valley View stands for traditional educational values and strives for excellence at all times. We are fortunate to have such quality in education and sports in this small town in America. I am vVery proud of our school district and its management.

Valley View High School
6027 Farmersville Germantn Pik, Germantown, OH  45327
Last modified Valley View High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley View High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.