St Rose School 5

Posted February 11, 2014
St. Rose is the best catholic school in the diocese. Mrs. Boron and her staff have prepared my children for high school. The time and effort that the staff puts in is above and beyond.

St Rose School 3

Posted December 28, 2011
I AGREE with the other post that the principal is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT however the school is convenient and my child has many friends and does not want to leave. I suggest the student shadow the classes and compare it to other schools first.

St Rose School 5

Posted April 24, 2010
I have taught at Sr. since 1990. In this time period, I have witnessed a wonderful things. Young people have grown up here and grown morally, academically, and in many other ways. Our students have expanded their outreach to help the poor and those in need. In addition, they have become greater friends of our earth by becoming more enviornmentally responsible. In the last 3 years, we have recycled more than 3000 pounds of resources for every year. Also, our Gr. 8 classes have helped to beautify the city of Girard by preparing hanging flowering baskets that adorn the lampposts on the main street from May through October. We are very proud of our school and what our students accomplish. For 2010, two of our former students are valedictorians at two different hight schools, and another alumna is the National Merit Scholar for her high school

St Rose School 0

Posted January 03, 2009
St. Rose is an excellent school that has provided my children with an unmatched excellent education. The faculty is outstanding, extrememly dedicated and caring.

St Rose School 0

Posted October 06, 2008
Teachers are wonderful...really make you feel like your a part of their family. The education is top notch. However, on a down side, the school principal makes matters extremely difficult. She is very hard on the children, making them feel fear on a daily basis. The school is very run down and there are no other playground equipment, other then bars, for the children to play with for recess. Several bathrooms are following a part, where the doors will not close for privacy. I really think that for the money parents pay for tuition (the highest in the area), we should not have these problems! Other then those few issues, I would say I am pleased with the education and teachers within this school and with a little 'tweeking', hopefully, these matters will be resolved.

St Rose School
61 E Main Street Southeast, Girard, OH  44420
Last modified St Rose School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Rose School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.