Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Since there's too many kids in each class, there's absolutely no "one on one" attention that's needed if a child doesn't understand something.

Amount of homework: Disagree

I know (as the parent) I never had this much homework in ALL the four years of my high school, and I went to a private school

Develops character: Disagree

After speaking to other parents that have children on an IEP, they are treated VERY differently...almost like they have a "target" on their back.

After having my child being in a constellation/community school for five years and being on the Honor Roll and Merit Roll, we transferred to Midview Schools and his grades dropped dramatically. A child with any type of disability (being social, mental, or physical) should NOT go here. And, after raising our taxes, still no school buses for the high school kids-how are parents supposed to work full time when we have to go and pick up our children? And, their "Pay to Play" fees is outrageous! Don't send your child to this school, especially if they are on any type of 504 or IEP...you'll regret it...

Good school. Good staff. Only complaint, bussing could be improved to accomodate high school students.

Comparing to some other school's in the area....I beleive that the school is over priced......school/book fee's are unreal......the transportation has been cut . Sports.....if you can afford them....it is a joke, I am considering home schooling my children next year....I can not believe I moved here for the school...that was a joke.

This High School has excellent teachers. They have always went out of their way to accommodate my children when they asked for one on one help. The State record proves their consistent track record. As far as leadership goes they are doing the best they can in this dismal economy. The problem lies with people in the community. They are too cheap and selfish to pass any school levies. It's an investment in your community people! Fifteen (15) plus years without passing a school levy. The administration has had to cut their operating budget year after year. No wonder they are discouraged. (Administration). How long would you work at a job without getting a cost of living wage or for that matter a pay raise period! Invest in your school system. You will someday reap the rewards and no I don't work at the school I just care about my community.

I could not agree more with you,both my kids graduated from Midview and i could not wait for them to be done. If you have money in Midview your kids will be fine but otherwise the teachers want not much to do with you. Especially in lower grades

Lack of leadership and caring about students makes them feel inferior. They need to show the students that they care about them and not just money.

Last modified Midview High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.