Bad
Good

I love Midview schools.! This is the best school ever.! I'm so happy i moved to the Midview District

I'm a student and let me tell you, it's absolutely awful. It seems like we learn the same thing every single year -- and I hate the majority of the students. This school isn't recommended if your child is socially challenged and/or has high anxiety. The teachers have a nicer

I am the parent of a 2013-14 7th grader. That being said, the administration for the middle school and the superintendent are nothing but bullies! They make it a daily point to call my daughter down and harass her about things that are out of her control. Like my medical conditions. Due to my conditions (that I work very closely with my doctors about) my student is sometimes late (no more that 10 minutes ever). I have offerd any medical proof they want and each time it is denied. I attempted to talk to both the principal and the superintenden, both times I was talked down to and made to feel like a bad parent. The superintendent actually had the ordasity to compare my medical condition to a parent who lets their children wear inappropriate clothing! Insinuating that I am purposely causing problems. Trust me when you're looking for a good school district Midview IS NOT the right choice!!

I'm a student at the school, and I wouldnt want to go anywhere else. the teachers are always there to help and it is a great environment. in my opinion, one of the best teachers there is mrs. spears. she is great, and she cares about all of her students.

im a student.seventh graderrr(: fisrt year in midview middle and its great! of course i dontv really like the times i have to wake up to gte there, but the school is very nice.one teacher, mrs.holland, shes the best! so nice to everyone, shes like a great friend, not a teacher! you learn so much, but without text books and tons of worksheets.its where you can go and learn things about life.its great!

I am a student here and the teachers are great but the kids are just terrible they will make fun of your child so do not go here

Last modified Midview Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.