Bad
Good

Midview Middle School 5

Posted August 16, 2014
I love Midview schools.! This is the best school ever.! I'm so happy i moved to the Midview District

Midview Middle School 1

Posted December 04, 2013
I'm a student and let me tell you, it's absolutely awful. It seems like we learn the same thing every single year -- and I hate the majority of the students. This school isn't recommended if your child is socially challenged and/or has high anxiety. The teachers have a nicer

Midview Middle School 1

Posted November 14, 2013
I am the parent of a 2013-14 7th grader. That being said, the administration for the middle school and the superintendent are nothing but bullies! They make it a daily point to call my daughter down and harass her about things that are out of her control. Like my medical conditions. Due to my conditions (that I work very closely with my doctors about) my student is sometimes late (no more that 10 minutes ever). I have offerd any medical proof they want and each time it is denied. I attempted to talk to both the principal and the superintenden, both times I was talked down to and made to feel like a bad parent. The superintendent actually had the ordasity to compare my medical condition to a parent who lets their children wear inappropriate clothing! Insinuating that I am purposely causing problems. Trust me when you're looking for a good school district Midview IS NOT the right choice!!

Midview Middle School

Posted June 26, 2009
I'm a student at the school, and I wouldnt want to go anywhere else. the teachers are always there to help and it is a great environment. in my opinion, one of the best teachers there is mrs. spears. she is great, and she cares about all of her students.

Midview Middle School 4

Posted November 04, 2008
im a student.seventh graderrr(: fisrt year in midview middle and its great! of course i dontv really like the times i have to wake up to gte there, but the school is very nice.one teacher, mrs.holland, shes the best! so nice to everyone, shes like a great friend, not a teacher! you learn so much, but without text books and tons of worksheets.its where you can go and learn things about life.its great!

Midview Middle School 2

Posted October 26, 2008
I am a student here and the teachers are great but the kids are just terrible they will make fun of your child so do not go here

Midview Middle School 5

Posted March 09, 2004
I'm a student there and it is the best school you could go to, all the teachers are high quality, each does their best to help you understand the material you need.

Midview Middle School 4

Posted October 18, 2003
I'm actually a student there and I think the environment is great. I wouldnt choose to go anywhere else because almost all of the teachers there are more than just teachers-they're friends and they care about what is going on. one teacher that I had in 7th grade(Mr. Guildoo) was a superior teacher-students trusted him with secrets and could go to him for anything they needed.

Midview Middle School
37999 Capel Rd, Grafton, OH  44044
Last modified Midview Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.