Bad
Good

Buckeye Woods Elementary School 2

Posted January 21, 2016
The teachers, PTA, and students at this school are better than at other schools I have encountered, but the principal and office staff are absolutely horrible. The secretaries are extremely rude. The principal seems to have no clue how to deal with young children, and her dealings with parents are not much better. She is not suited to be a principal from what I have seen. The school seems like it has very little leadership. If I had a choice, I would avoid this school until there is a change in leadership.

Buckeye Woods Elementary School 2

Posted February 28, 2014
First off we do love the teachers. They are some of the best in the business. This review is based on the office staff and the way the front office is run. First off the clocks in the school run 2 minutes fast, so if you are close to getting your child to school according to your clock (mine is set on my phone which syncs to the world atomic clock) then set your clock back at least two minutes to accommodate THEIR clocks. The most disturbing thing is that when someone points out something is not right or wrong, the office staff is very DISMISSIVE towards the parents and actually ignores the parents when trying to talk with them. There was a time when it was 5 degrees outside and it was 8:10 a.m. There is supposed to be a staff member/teacher outside to help traffic along and help get students into the school. This particular time there wasn't a teacher outside and the normal side door was LOCKED! Sorry it was cold outside but that is your job. Not to go inside and get a hot chocolate and warm up. Wake up and serve the parents that bring these children to your school. Stop acting like elitists where you make parents feel that they have to bow down to you. YOU WORK FOR US

Posted October 04, 2009
Their teachers are some of the Best in the teaching world

Posted May 27, 2009
We love this school !! We came from private school to here and we love it. We needed special services for our son in Math and Speech. Great principle, special ed teacher, and speech theropists. Also, he has a wonderful second grade teacher. Thank you Buckeye Woods for the best year of school my son has had and all the support and suggestions this year.

Posted May 27, 2009
I've had one student go through Buckeye Woods and now have another in Kindergarten. This school is amazing. The teachers are terrific as is the staff. I feel my children have and are receiving an excellent education!

Buckeye Woods Elementary School 4

Posted November 01, 2007
I have two children attending Buckeye Woods. The facility is in good shape and well maintained. The teaching staff is excellent. My kids are receiving a good education. My complaints are that the classroom are filled to the state maximum. My son's classroom is in a trailer behind the school for the 2nd time in 3 years. I can't believe the taxes I pay, and my child is left in a trailer. Grove City is the largest growing area in Ohio and the SWCS system has no immediate plans for expanding or building new schools.

Buckeye Woods Elementary School 4

Posted September 27, 2007
All three of my children have attended Buckeye Woods and have had exceptional experiences throughout their years. Parental involvement and caring teachers have helped foster an excellent educational experience. In my mind Grove City's finest elementary school.

Buckeye Woods Elementary School
2525 Holton Rd, Grove City, OH  43123
Last modified Buckeye Woods Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.