Grove City, OH

Posted August 16, 2013
brookpark is a fun school the teachers are nice the activitys are fun and its a great school!!

Posted May 15, 2012
In my education career so far (I'm a freshman in college) Brookpark is my favorite of all the schools I've been to. There were great teachers here and the extra curricular activities were great too.

Posted March 04, 2012
Amazing school !!! I love the teachers and the many choices of activities (: I love this school <3

Posted August 03, 2009
My son attended Brookpark for two years. It was an excellent experience. Great leadership and care. The band and sports programs are excellent as well.

Brookpark Middle School

Posted July 25, 2008
I love this school! the teachers are the best!

Posted November 28, 2004
I love the school. The teachers help me out alot. In the other schools i have went to i diddnt get that much help when i needed it. And now that I go to Brookpark I have done alot better. I am getting stright A's and the other schools i went to I was getting C's . The teachers are outstanding!

Brookpark Middle School 4

Posted May 09, 2004
Good school. Overall good teachers. Have students broken into color groups for ability level and learning capabilities.

Brookpark Middle School
2803 Southwest Blvd, Grove City, OH  43123
Last modified Brookpark Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brookpark Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top