Posted October 20, 2007
This school is a great little country school in the city. We (my son, husband, and I) love Darbydale! The teachers really love their students, the education is top notch, and I can be as involved as I want to be. We were going to send him to Private School, but not until he graduates from elementary. That's how wonderful I really think this school is.

Posted July 21, 2006
Like no other! I am so impressed with the education and attention my niece has gotten from Darbydale. The teachers truly care about the children and respect the parents. They have great reading and math programs. Girl Scouts and Boy scouts. I am a member of the PTA, which is very active and organized. I would recommend this school and area to anyone with a young child. This place is one in a million!

Posted June 06, 2004
My daughter currently attends this school. She has enjoyed all of her teachers and has excelled in her school work. Her teachers have always been willing to work with us regarding her studies and level of challange. The class size is small by comparison and the teachers manage the children's time well. The office staff and Principal know the children by name and are very caring. Our family has had a great experience with this school. We are moving with in the next year and are going to select our new home so that our children will attend this 'family friendly' school. I do know of children with disiplinary problems in the school and they are dealt with fairly and consistently.

Darbydale Elementary School
7000 London Groveport Rd, Grove City, OH  43123
Last modified Darbydale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Darbydale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top