Posted April 12, 2014
My daughter has taken advantage of the academic opportunities presented to her at GCHS. These include but are not limited to the 9 AP classes she has completed successfully. The rigor has given her the opportunity to be admitted to The Ohio State University on an academic scholarship :-). Thank you SWCS, Buckeye Woods, Park Street Intermediate,Jackson Middle School and GCHS teachers for their time, effort and decication providing the educational growth opportunities to her over the years. Thanks!!

Posted February 01, 2011
I feel the schools are great - good quality teachers and good parent interaction. Children have always had support of the community in all the years I have been in GC - great growing community with a lot of ammenities for children to grow and thrive.

Grove City High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Grove City High School is a wonderful school, dedicated staff, and the community keeps voting against school levies, which is eradicating their sports teams for students....which the students really deserve! A wonderful school, in an area where more people are elderly and not inclined to vote for school levies because they are more worried about taxes than the kids! I don't even have a child myself, am a Grove City resident, and I care about the schools!!

Grove City High School 1

Posted November 12, 2008

Posted August 02, 2008
The thing I like most about grove city is the history. I like the fact that it's been around for awhile, its had plenty of time to establish terrific extracurricular activities, some of which other schools don't have. However I do admit that the disciplinary actions could use some work. Other than that I think its a great school.

Posted July 04, 2008
I loved every minute of my time at GCHS. there was something for everyone, you just had to look for it. You could do everything from the traditional (band, choir, football, cheerleading), to some not-so-traditional, like the In The Know team. 90% of the teachers are extremely willing to help outside of the classroom and are excellent teachers. My time at GCHS has been the best experience of my life thus far.

Posted January 04, 2008
I love being apart of GCHS and being apart of the football and basketball team. Many friendships are made and this is a really great High School.

Grove City High School 1

Posted January 03, 2008
Grove City High School really needs to upgrade its assistance to students with ADHD and other learning problems. My experience with the school is that is provides students with the bare minimum assistance required by law .

Posted November 28, 2007
The quality of the academic programs is very good. The students can participate in many different sports and band without paying a fee to play. The music program is superior. Parental involvment is good but could be much better. Overall this is a very good high school.

Posted July 01, 2007

Grove City High School
4665 Hoover Rd, Grove City, OH  43123
Last modified Grove City High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grove City High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 32 reviews.