Bad
Good

My daughter is enjoying the school and they seem to be doing a good job educating the kids.

My child attends this school and so far I have not been the least bit impressed. Before attending Highland Park we had the opportunity to meet other kids in the Grove City area through Parks and Recs. So I was not surprised to find out that I was not the only parent who was having problems with this school. If your child does not completely follow the textbook "Ideal Learning" type of child, than prepare for a long year of complaints about every little thing your child does that's not perfect. My children will not be attending this school next year or the years to come. I wish other parents a less stressful experience with this school than I've had!

My son attends Kindergarten here and the staff have been wonderful. He has problems and they have been working closely with us. So far, this is a great school.

I now have 2 children in this school. We have not had any problems what so ever. The teachers are wondeful. My children are getting a wonderful education. Don't be fooled by rationgs based on these Satate tests.

Last modified Highland Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.