Highland Park Elementary School 3

Posted April 28, 2014
My daughter is enjoying the school and they seem to be doing a good job educating the kids.

Highland Park Elementary School 2

Posted December 28, 2010
My child attends this school and so far I have not been the least bit impressed. Before attending Highland Park we had the opportunity to meet other kids in the Grove City area through Parks and Recs. So I was not surprised to find out that I was not the only parent who was having problems with this school. If your child does not completely follow the textbook "Ideal Learning" type of child, than prepare for a long year of complaints about every little thing your child does that's not perfect. My children will not be attending this school next year or the years to come. I wish other parents a less stressful experience with this school than I've had!

Highland Park Elementary School 5

Posted January 05, 2010
My son attends Kindergarten here and the staff have been wonderful. He has problems and they have been working closely with us. So far, this is a great school.

Highland Park Elementary School 5

Posted October 21, 2009

Highland Park Elementary School 0

Posted December 17, 2007
I now have 2 children in this school. We have not had any problems what so ever. The teachers are wondeful. My children are getting a wonderful education. Don't be fooled by rationgs based on these Satate tests.

Highland Park Elementary School 4

Posted January 27, 2006
We have a daughter in kindergarten, and she loves this school. She has an outstanding teacher, and she goes to music, art, gym, and library 45 minutes each week. This school also has a very active PTA with tons of activities.

Highland Park Elementary School 4

Posted June 02, 2004

Highland Park Elementary School
2600 Cameron St, Grove City, OH  43123
Last modified Highland Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top