Posted May 22, 2013
This school and parish do not demonstrate a Christian environment. My true rating of this school is zero. We have withdrawn due to continued harsh and abusive treatment of our child by peers. Treatment that the leaders, staff, and parents have long been aware of and could not or would not do anything about. We will pray that the culture of the school will one day change for the better.

Posted January 12, 2013
This is a great school with a great mission. The students are highly prepared for High School and the structure and order is hard to find. Many of the other students in my childs HS are struggling but the students from Our Lady are doing well. If you want great teachers and for your child to grow up in a loving environment this is the place.

Our Lady of Perpetual Help School 3

Posted April 12, 2011
I have 3 children that have been attending OLPH for 2 years now. Although I do like the school, I don't feel that they are getting an education above that of any public school. What you get with OLPH is extra curricular opportunities and an education upbringing. They have good and bad teachers just the same as anywhere else. If you have an already "gifted" child that is great. If you have a child with something like ADHD, the school is not equipped or trained to deal with them. If you like to volunteer there is ample opportunities. They have a great youth k-3 and above sports program. I'm just not seeing the "educational benefit". My daughter (now in 2nd grade) attended public school for kindergarten at Georgian Heights and she was reading by the time Christmas came along. All my son really gets is sight words to memorize. It should be part of their daily homework to read simple books that associate those sight words every day. I do believe most schools are what you make them and I don't think you have to pay to get the same educational quality in Grove City.

Posted February 03, 2011
We are new to the area, about a year now. We talked to many people about schools. (Our daughter was reaching kindergarten age.) We are Catholic and joined OLPH parish. We instantly felt like family! I have never been in a place (and we have lived all over this country) where we so immediately made so many great friends. So we decided to enroll at OLPH school. Even better. Very open to new families, very family-involved, many opportunities to volunteer and really be a part of a wonderful school. Small classes, many paid aides and volunteers. Grove City/OLPH parish is a fast-growing, young-family Columbus suburb that should be in USA Today's Top Places to live in the country, and OLPH school is a very important contribution to my very strong opinion! We already knew our daughter was a gifted child, but we had no idea just how great her potential to learn, lead, and love until she began kindergarten at OLPH. I hope we never have to move again! GO SAINTS!!

Posted February 02, 2011
Great school. I have had children attending for the last 14 years and have been very satisfied. Wonderful school with wonderful teachers.

Our Lady of Perpetual Help School 4

Posted January 19, 2011
I have 2 children at OLPH, and have been very satisfied! The faculty is very helpful and caring. I am not naive to think its great, not everyone can be happy always. I was frustrated at first with some things overlooked by principal, however the more I have dealt with her, the more I realize if she addressed every little comment she;d never get to go home! Pick your battles and talk to your kids! The school can only do so much.

Posted June 23, 2010
Our daughter had attended this school for the past 4 years and now we have removed her from this school. The principal is not willing to admit that in the past few years she has not hired the correct teachers to do the right job. The teachers do not want to be be there nor like children that they are teaching. When a parent comes to a teacher to ask for feedback concerning their child, they should receive it, not a comment like 'she is doing fine' without another word. There is no longer a comforting spirit in the school from the other parents, principal or teachers. Do not send your children to this school.

Posted May 23, 2010
I was very disappointed by the experience at this Catholic school. I attended Catholic school as a child, but the experience was of moral value. The principal turned a blind eye when inappropriate situations occur under her watch. My child learned how to defend himself from ongoing attacks from students and against biased teachers. These are not the experiences that I wanted my child to take away from a school pledging to stand for God and Jesus.

Posted April 06, 2010
This WAS a good school but ever since the latest principal was hired things have went down hill. The teachers are very disrespectful to not only the students at this school but the parents also. The K-3 program is amazing but once you get into middle school the teachers rather get on their cell phones in the middle of class rather than to teach the students. The teachers desire to fit in with the students has ruined the educational atmosphere. my child has been repeatedly bullied by both students and teachers, yet no disciplinary action was taken. This is why my child no longer attends this school. you would be doing you and your child a favor by not sending them here.

Posted April 06, 2010

Our Lady of Perpetual Help School
3752 Broadway, Grove City, OH  43123
Last modified Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady of Perpetual Help School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top