Posted June 03, 2015
GCC is NOT a place to send your child for high school. After attending public schools K-8, my child took the ACT and scored "college ready" with a score of 23 overall. After attending GCC for 2 full years, my child took the ACT again and scored a 20, dropping considerable in math and science. On a social note, this is not the place to send your child if they haven't already attended their entire school career. My child was bullied and harassed daily by students and teachers. The principal "deals with" incidents but nothing is ever done. You are much better off to trust in public schools than jeopardize your child's social and academic well-being.

Posted October 21, 2014
GCC has nice facilities, a friendly office staff, but isn't the place for a student who has any type of difficulties. Especially If they didn't start there in their early years. They aren't interested in bringing in new students. We were very disappointed in the inflexible ways of teaching and lack of formative assessments. I don't recommend this school unless your child can fit into the "Stepford child" mold.

Posted September 30, 2014
My children have been going to Grove City Christian since they were babies. They started at the daycare then preschool and now kindergarden and first grade. I absolutely love the teachers and staff. My children have learned so much and they love their school. The time the staff takes with me and my children means a lot. I can't say enough about GCCS.. Thank you

Posted May 10, 2013
GCCS is losing good teachers and administrators at an alarming rate! The school is being run by the church (Grove City of the Nazarene) and decisions are being made that are not necessarily in the best interest of the school. The high school has had 3 prinicipals resign in the last 5 years - clearly something is wrong with the administration of the school.

Grove City Christian School 2

Posted February 03, 2013
GCCS is no longer the cutting-edge academic institution it once was. The once small school has morphed into a school who has lowered its standards, lost faith in its teachers, and totally overlooked what makes a great principal (at least in the high school). The current high school principal is rarely seen in the halls, avoids parental meetings, fails to support his staff, doesn't know the students' names, and has no principal licensure. If you are considering enrolling your child in the elementary or middle school, speak to others whose children are in those particular schools. If your child is a high schooler, keep searching for a strong school...the GCCS high school is not it.

Posted May 05, 2010
We love GCCS because of our wonderful ever caring teachers and staff. They teach with such compassion not only academics, but they help our students develop the grace and spirit needed to be successful in our ever changing world. Our athletics department is second to none, creating great opportunties for our students to be recognized by some of the best colleges in the country. There is so much to learn in 12 short years, at GCCS you get it all!

Posted April 30, 2010
My children have attended this school since kindergarten. I think the school is going through growing pains and has misrepresented their curriculum opportunities. I am saddened and disappointed. I cannot recommend this school to others.

Posted April 04, 2010
My child has learned so much at this school. He enjoys weekly chapel and learns valuable lessons about living a Christian life. I know the teachers sacrifice salary to stay and teach at GCCS. I appreciate them!

Posted March 16, 2010
My child currently attends GCCS and it has been an experience!! The academic program seems to challenging and stimulating to my child. The Christian teachings have been wonderful and are taught as they apply to life - in the past, present, and future! The difficult part for my family has been accepting that just because one claims to be a Christian does not necessarily make it so - as we have experienced negative comments and treatment from some of the staff! It is important for my child to know that he/she has value - not to be judged by adults who profess to be Christians. Jesus himself said, 'Suffer not the little children...'

Posted August 27, 2009
It is AWESOME!!!! All of my friends go there and we get along well. It is a Christain school so you learn about God and Jesus everyday! It is a very good school.Excepet for the fact that we have to wear uniforms.

4750 Hoover Road, Grove City, OH  43123
Last modified Grove City Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Grove City Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top