Bad
Good

JMS is a wonderful school. There are many activities to choose from from academic to athletic. The teachers are superb. My child was a 7th grader 2012-2013. Prior to 7th grade, my child was average in Math. JMS does this wonderful thing which involves 2 teachers per Math class. Mr. Townley and Ms. Penrose did a wonderful job. They helped my child to go from an average B in Math to an A. My child now enjoys Math and is no longer intimidated. Thank you so much JMS!!!

My son was in 7th last year going onto 8th this year. The Teachers worked well with my son who has an IEP and needed that extra help since this was his first year in main stream I have to admit I was very worried and he was too . I was included in all of his meetings and my opinions and ideas were listened too along with my sons. VERY Successful school year! Thanks to a Very supportive staff and principal, Mrs. Jablanca who cares about the future of each and everyone of the students at Jackson Middle along with Mrs. Dumford,Mr.Mittlemen,Mrs.Cole,and Mr. Allard! They are all great teachers! They truly care about your childrens future! Great School!

im very proud my son teachers and all staff at your schoolyou show you care and very supportive with parents

I love Jackson Middle and I am proud to be a student there. My 7th grade teachers were kind of harsh. Ihad Mrs. and Mr.Crouthamel and Mrs. Nash and Ms.Frederick. They were overall very nice and handled problems very well. I am trying out for the cheerleading squad in 8th grade and I aam hoping i can actually manage good grades this year.

Jackson is a great school. The facilities are well designed and built, but the principal and vice principal can be harsh from time to time.

Last modified Jackson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.