Grove City, OH
Students enrolled: 1,549

Central Crossing High School 4

Posted May 15, 2012
I went to Central for all 4 years of high school and graduated last year. I had a great time there and had so many teachers that I connected with-in fact it was hard for me to choose who I wanted to give me my diploma at graduation! I worked in the Guidance Office my junior year and I don't know where these claims that the teachers dont' care about their students is coming from. Everyone who worked there was dedicated to their job and their students. If you are motivated and ready to ask for help, they'll help you. It's a great school with some really great teahcers.

Posted October 19, 2011
CCHS SUCKS!!!!!! teachers: dont care about us! dont want to help us one-on-one. I use to get good grades in middle school, but gesssh? the work is really hard! every teacher and most of the principles are strict, and hard hearted! and are all in a robot-like trance to just go by the book, move on brush you off... really terrible! theres always a cloud hanging over our school! cant wait till I graduate in 2013!!!!!

Posted July 17, 2011
I have had 2 of my children attend CCHS. Graduated in 08, and 11'. Have been in the swcs from 1-12 grades) I felt no support from Admin or teachers during a difficult time. They looked the other way. I think a majority of the teachers are there for a pay check and do not care in the long term. The whole school district as a whole over spend for materialistic things. Then they don't "nickle and dime" you they $20 you to death. I have had 2 teachers encourage my child's "rights'on discipline issues and cross professional boundaries. I also have an issue with the 100% healthcare benefits they receive and take for granted. My child came to me after their first year of college and said that CCHS in NO WAY PREPARED them as they should be. (They were a A-B (CP/AP) student.The whole school needs reconstructed and find teachers that are more committed and care. Some people have been in place to long. Don't believe about the budget as there is a lot of fluff.

Posted March 03, 2011
As a substitute teacher in the district, I can honestly say, I felt no support from the office administration or from staff teachers when faced with a classroom of out of control freshman and sophmore students. I do not get a sense of pride or teamwork from the faculty there, they seem very unsupportive of the students and of each other. I had to stand and face a freshman student while he verbally abused me to my face, while other teachers looked the other way, saying nothing. It's terribly sad to see a school where teachers are too weak, and don't care enough, to dicpline an unruly, disrespectful student. I realize this is a tough time for teachers right now, but what about your students? Now more than ever, shouldn't you pull together and focus on them rather than yourselves?

Central Crossing High School 3

Posted February 13, 2010

Central Crossing High School 5

Posted October 05, 2009
Even though the changes as of late are questionable i still love this school and its great to see the student body pull together in this sad time

Posted August 13, 2009

Central Crossing High School 0

Posted June 20, 2009
This school is awesome! There are activities for everyone. The teachers are very helpful and are always open to give help. CCHS is awesome!!!

Central Crossing High School 1

Posted May 08, 2009

Central Crossing High School 5

Posted March 28, 2009
I love this school. The teachers are great and the selection of activities are great. I'm excited to spend the rest of my high school years at CCHS. GO COMETS!

Central Crossing High School
4500 Big Run South Rd, Grove City, OH  43123
Last modified Central Crossing High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Crossing High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top