PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

We moved to OH during our son's 8th grade year. He immediately made friends and has continued to develop to a very strong leader. He is graduating this spring and several schools are competing to bring them to their school. We love the staff and the education that has been provided. Excellent choice.

Our daughters have attended Madison Christian since 2001, beginning with Kindergarten and Preschool. It has been our experience that MCS has been consistently forward-thinking in their educational philosophy while still maintaining a family feel. The teachers/staff are relationship- driven with their students, understanding the immense importance of the foundation of their Christian education. MCS teachers go the extra mile in helping students individually achieve their very best within a safe environment for students to academically excel. There is a Christian community at MCS that, as parents, we believe is essential to our daughters' spiritual growth and development. For these reasons, we felt MCS was the perfect fit for our daughters' to receive their K-12 education and ultimately graduate successfully to post-secondary institutions.

My family and I moved to the area this past year, and both of my children attend the high school at Madison Christian. The teachers at MCS are caring, qualified and involved in the lives of their students, and my children find their academic experience to be rigorous, yet manageable, as both are involved in the extra-curricular opportunities that are available. If you are looking for a Christian school that has teachers who love the Lord with all of their hearts, love the subjects that they teach, and love the opportunity to invest in the lives of their students, then Madison Christian School is the school for you. My family loves it here!

I have two children that attend MCS and we love it! The teachers are passionate and they really love the students. They are academically challenging, but the environment is so family-like. The small class size allows teachers the opportunities to give individualized attention when needed. I feel like the teachers KNOW my kids, they aren't just a name on the roster. They have youth sports, as well as middle and high school sports. There are many fine arts and drama opportunities. It's worth every penny!

I have had several students at Madison Christian School for many years. I have been very impressed by the teachers, staff and the parents. MCS has a very positive student environment and my kids have had great experiences. I am very confident that my students will be prepared for college. Great school!!

I've been going here 11.5yrs. All I can say is that they are WAY too strict. They think you have to be perfect to go there. I know I've done some bad things, but I don't anymore and still get detentions, and suspensions for NOTHING. They don't have that many programs that are actually useful. The teachers are VERY sexist to the males. They only favorite the women. Half of them act like you are mentally ill. The principle thinks he is better than everyone else. So I would recommend going to Canal or Tayes. You can enroll even if not in the district. The students judge you and leave you out if your "wierd'. They could improve on all of this. Thank You

My school is going through a double accreditation process that is making many positive changes. We had our best test scores ever from our graduating seniors. The teachers really care about the students and their well being in all areas of life.

Great school with a caring teaching staff. Prepares students for next level while instilling solid personal values.

I like the concept of this school my child is getting A's through out the year

My 10th grade so started at MCS in the 7th grade leaving the Grovport School System who seemingly prefers their students to all have lables and be medicated when possible. My som has asperger's syndrom and I took him to MCS and did not disclose this to them to see if he would get treated differently that before where they used everything as an excuse not to help your child. To this date I have still not disclosed his disability, and he is a straight A honor student and well respected. And, still not medicated. So....cult like, I think not! Giving everyone the grace they deserve...absolutley! What the kids and parents do with the grace is up to them. I trust the principal makes good, wise decisions....and that is why a provate school does not have to work things out if it is the detriment of the other students.

Last modified Madison Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12