Posted March 19, 2014
I have had several students at Madison Christian School for many years. I have been very impressed by the teachers, staff and the parents. MCS has a very positive student environment and my kids have had great experiences. I am very confident that my students will be prepared for college. Great school!!

Madison Christian School 2

Posted November 28, 2013
I've been going here 11.5yrs. All I can say is that they are WAY too strict. They think you have to be perfect to go there. I know I've done some bad things, but I don't anymore and still get detentions, and suspensions for NOTHING. They don't have that many programs that are actually useful. The teachers are VERY sexist to the males. They only favorite the women. Half of them act like you are mentally ill. The principle thinks he is better than everyone else. So I would recommend going to Canal or Tayes. You can enroll even if not in the district. The students judge you and leave you out if your "wierd'. They could improve on all of this. Thank You

Posted May 06, 2013
My school is going through a double accreditation process that is making many positive changes. We had our best test scores ever from our graduating seniors. The teachers really care about the students and their well being in all areas of life.

Madison Christian School 4

Posted January 03, 2011
Great school with a caring teaching staff. Prepares students for next level while instilling solid personal values.

Posted May 07, 2010
I like the concept of this school my child is getting A's through out the year

Madison Christian School 2

Posted November 25, 2009

Madison Christian School 1

Posted September 25, 2009

Posted April 28, 2009
My 10th grade so started at MCS in the 7th grade leaving the Grovport School System who seemingly prefers their students to all have lables and be medicated when possible. My som has asperger's syndrom and I took him to MCS and did not disclose this to them to see if he would get treated differently that before where they used everything as an excuse not to help your child. To this date I have still not disclosed his disability, and he is a straight A honor student and well respected. And, still not medicated. So....cult like, I think not! Giving everyone the grace they deserve...absolutley! What the kids and parents do with the grace is up to them. I trust the principal makes good, wise decisions....and that is why a provate school does not have to work things out if it is the detriment of the other students.

Madison Christian School 0

Posted April 05, 2009
MC is very cult like and there sports program is horrible. Very very small and if you don't like it the principal tells you to leave instead of trying to work with the kids! Your kis would be better off at Groveport!

Madison Christian School 4

Posted September 21, 2008

Madison Christian School
3565 Bixby Road, Groveport, OH  43125
Last modified Madison Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Madison Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.