Elda Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
My daughter school is great. 36.00 Fee and great houses around it and i love how the school works.

Elda Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2008
I am the Aunt of an Elda student and I have been very pleased with staff for the most part.My niece has a learning disability and it took a special teacher realizing there was a problem, and someone representing the whole district was at the next parent, teacher meeting.

Elda Elementary School 4

Posted June 28, 2006
I moved to Elda from a large school district. I think for their size it is very forward thinking. However, I have been disappointed in the lack of communication between teachers and parents. I feel do not see an outreach to parents to be active in their childs education.--In fact I think it is discouraged. I have been discouraged by the interactions, because it could be a wonderful school.

Elda Elementary School 5

Posted October 12, 2005
I have two children at Elda and am so pleased with their school experience there. You can tell when you walk in the frount door that Elda is a safe and nurturing place for children to learn and grow. The staff is young but very dedicated. The adminisrtation is mature and experienced. Parents are made to feel important to the daily function of the education process at Elda and are encouraged to participate in many ways. Elda has a wonderful new Arts wing on the building that houses a beautiful art room and music room. The Chilren have yearly music programs and the annual Art Fair is a community event. After school the building is busy with latch key programs, enrichment programs that include science, arts, math, and even quilting!

Elda Elementary School
3980 Hamilton Cleves Rd, Hamilton, OH  45013
(513) 738-1972
Last modified Elda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elda Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.