Posted October 24, 2012
What is needed to enroll my granddaughter in Kindergarten Next year. She lives with me but not with her parents

Posted May 07, 2011
My son has been in this district since preschool. It is an excellent school, and after moving him to another district, which is a poor excuse for an educational institution, and back, they're working hard to get him back to where he needs to be both academically and behaviorally. His teacher even offered to continue to be involved with his education after he moved! This school definitely goes above and beyond to put the children's needs first and I will never move him out of this district again :)

Posted February 10, 2010
I love the school; great teachers!

Posted August 21, 2009
Morgan teachers genuinely care about my students. Their dedication is second to none. I am proud to be a parent at Morgan Elementary!

Posted March 10, 2008
I love the class sizes and the education my children recieve in this school.

Morgan Elementary School
3427 Chapel Rd, Hamilton, OH  45013
(513) 738-1986
Last modified Morgan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morgan Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.