Ross Middle School 2

Posted January 27, 2009
Great School?? I've found this school lacks in communication and not cooperative with parents in just about every catagory. All the way from letting us know the facts about a school dance to trying to obtain help when your child truely needs it. My daugher has stuggled with her studies all the back to kindergarden. When she was in the elementary school, the support she received was outstanding. The elementary school did an execptional job of comunicating with us. They came up with solutions to help her through. Middle school, it seems they take the sink or swim approach.

Posted September 26, 2008
This is a great school! Our testing is way over average in all grades and we have really good kids here in Ross. If your looking for a good school for your kids look here.

Ross Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2008

Ross Middle School 1

Posted August 26, 2008
This schools lack of competitive curriculum compared to the Nation is only trumped by the parent s lack of discipline. The school is full of bullies and kids who think they are deserving of things they do not earn! Way to go Parents!

Posted April 23, 2008

Posted July 08, 2006

Posted May 11, 2006
Ross is a good, but crowded place to be. Teachers do a good job, but there's nothing for kids to do outside of school.

Posted August 11, 2005
- a former student

Posted March 24, 2004

Posted September 24, 2003
I am not a parent, but i am a seventh grade student at Ross Middle School. Ross has the best teachers, and pleanty of programs to join from sports to helping the enviroment. We are also very spirited and love our teams. They call us the Ross Rams and where we live is Ram Country! At the Middle school we get special days where we can dress in different crazy ways. Like we have, crazy hair day, western/cowboy day, hat day, mix-match day, spirit day where we where our colors maroon and gold. We also have lots of pep rallies! Also in all grades you will have dances. But the 5 and 6th graders have only 1 or 2 dances. The 7&8 grades have alot more. Me, being a seventh grader, I am looking forword to another fantastic year at Ross Middle School! And did I tell you we are one of the smartest and best schools in Ohio?! I have been going to Ross district schools for my entire life. And from KG-7th grade I love ross. If you are looking for a good,absolutly fun, and ettiquet school district for your child/children you should choose my favorite; Ross! (Elda Elementary grades KG-4, Ross Middle School:RMS grades5-8, and Ross High School:RHS 9-12)

Ross Middle School
3425 Hamilton Cleves Rd, Hamilton, OH  45013
Last modified Ross Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ross Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.