St Joseph Consolidated School 3

Posted September 28, 2012
The school want you to donate money besides the high tuition. The principle and tuition manager are the one who discourage the parents with unprofessional way against catholic faith. The most important thing for our children is parents' involvment reviewing homework at home, not catholic school or public, it does not matter.

Posted May 23, 2012
WOW what a great school hidden in Hamilton!!!! My son could barely read entering first grade. After one year at St. Joseph he is reading chapter books by himself and loving it. His math and other skills are developing greatly as well. Prayer and good christian values are a part of everyday. My husband didn't think we could afford St. Joseph now he says we couldn't afford to go without it.

Posted June 21, 2011
i used to go to this school nd out of my other school this is the best school

Posted March 08, 2007
My daughter started this school this year as a Kindergartner and WOW what a great school. She will be reading basic words by the end of the school year. The staff is friendly and attentive to the kids and she loves the environment. Its such a family atmosphere and I feel good knowing that she is in a safe, secure and brillant school. I highly recommend this school no Catholics and Non Catholics. We are not catholic but wanted to offer our little girl a godly, structured environment and it was the best decision to date we have made for her. Can you believe sending her to private school is actually cheapier than her daycare was the 1st 4 years of her life. It's half of what I paid in a year for daycare. Wise investment.

Posted February 21, 2007
My son has learned so much at St.Joes. He loves going to school. In his first year of school,he has not only advanced in the basics, but is exposed to music and gym class as well. As a Christian, it is also good to know that what we believe in our home is being reinforced at school. Parents are active in school and teachers are open with communication.

Posted January 20, 2005
You always feel welcome at St. Joe's. They have high academic standards and plenty of extracurricular activities. This school is truly a 'Family' of educators, parents and students. A wonderful, one of a kind school.

Posted August 26, 2003
All of four (4) of my children have attended St. Joseph Consolidated School. This school was chosen for it teacher/student ratio, the extremely high academic standards and the discipline and production that is demanded from each student. My older children have gone on to receive academic scholarships to the elite boarding schools for high school and are now obtained acceptance into some of the finer colleges of the nation. I expect no less for my fourth and final child that is now attending St. Joseph Consolidated School.

St Joseph Consolidated School
925 South 2nd Street, Hamilton, OH  45011
Last modified St Joseph Consolidated School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Joseph Consolidated School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.