Cincinnati Christian Schools 4

Posted September 22, 2012
We have had a very positive experience at Cincinnati Christian, children doing well academically, and met some great families there.

Posted April 20, 2006
This is our first year at CCS. We couldn't be happier. The staff is caring; parents are involved and friendly. My childen were excited to go back to school after spring break. I like the variety of after-school activities offered at reasonable prices.

Posted October 07, 2004

Posted September 20, 2004
I'm very happy with the education my child is receiving at ccs. It is well rounded and consistently challenging. I love that my child is surrounded and nurtured by loving christian teachers. They make chapel time fun and my child loves it. I just heard a local parochial school parent complaining about the lack of instruction in the math curriculum and the poorly communicated student expectations. I am glad that I've never had those experiences at ccs. I consider myself blessed to be able to send my child to ccs and would highly recommend it to all.

Posted September 17, 2004
This is a wonderfull environment for children to learn and grow. I recommend this school to everyone.

Cincinnati Christian Schools 4

Posted September 09, 2003
I think Cincinnati Christian is a great school for children to attend. It has very caring and involved teachers, it starts at 8am, it has great after school activities, and a great principal! I would recomend this school to everyone with a child in k-12. The students get along with each other really well, there is never any fighting. This is a very rare school to go to and I would insist that you take a look at it.

Cincinnati Christian Schools
7474 Morris Road, Hamilton, OH  45011
Last modified Cincinnati Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Cincinnati Christian Schools Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.