Hamilton, OH

Posted November 15, 2014
My daughter has attended Immanuel Lutheran since kindergarten. She is now in second grade and loves going to school everyday. I searched several schools before choosing Immanuel. My favorite thing about Immanuel is the family feel you get just by walking into the door. Mrs. Devault makes the school feel so welcoming by her smile and friendly attitude. My daughter is learning things in second grade that I did in 5th grade. I believe this school wants every child to succeed and I can see it in my daughters academic performances. I love this school and everything it stands for.

Posted April 07, 2013
I attended Immanuel for a couple years and I was so happy with my success. I left 6th grade at public schools with C's and D's and by the end of 2nd quarter of my 7th grade year, I had straight A's. The teachers love to help you if you have any problems with anything at all. I graduated 8th grade and when i got to high school, I was ahead of the students in my class my freshman year because of what all Immanuel had taught me. I was so happy there and I would recommend this school to ANYONE.

Posted March 28, 2013
Immanuel Lutheran is a wonderful school! I attended this school from Pre-K through 5th grade, and then easily transferred to my local public school district in 6th grade. I, along with four other students that came from Immanuel, did very well in Middle School after being at Immanuel. We all attended the multiple "straight-A breakfast" as well as honor roll celebrations. In 5th grade, we learned 6th grade science material since our classes were combined for certain subjects, so I was a great deal ahead in my 6th grade science class. Throughout middle and high school, I did very well and I credit that to Immanuel. Immanuel built a great educational foundation for me and taught me how to succeed in school. To this day, I still succeed in school. I'm currently a junior in college, and I don't know where I would be today without the education I received from Immanuel in elementary school. Immanuel is a great school that teaches children how to succeed, while simultaneously teaching them God's word. The staff is very loving and they build relationships with students. I have every intention of sending my future children there, and would recommend this school to ANY parent!!

Posted March 25, 2013
Children who do well at Immanuel have done well wherever they have gone. Children who have struggled at Immanuel sometimes do very well in public school, but sometimes struggle there as well.

Posted March 25, 2013
Immanuel Lutheran is one of the BEST schools any child could attend. I started at Immanuel in kindergarten and was there until third grade when I transfered to public school. While in public school I was far ahead of the cirruculum, because of Immanuel. After six weeks in public school I transfered back to Immanuel to get a stronger education than public school offered. Throughout my time at Immanuel, I got a faith filled and academically challenging education. The friendly teachers and staff memebers were willing to help me with any problems I had, whether they were academic or personal. Because of this loving community and individual attention I graduated top of my class at Immanuel. Immanuel also prepared me for what was coming in my life, mainly high school. I am going to be graduating in two months as the salutatorian of my class. Becasue of my strong academic background at Immanuel, I have been able to have good grades and a good work ethic that has allowed me to be offered over a quarter of a millioin dollars in scholarships from multiple colleges. I strongly urge anyone to send their children to Immanuel for a GREAT education in a loving and faith filled environment.

Posted March 25, 2013
Immanuel has been a second home to me since preschool. The teachers and staff really care about students personally and academically. The secretary gave me a hug every morning after I got off the bus. I even became good friends with the hot lunch lady. When I was in fourth grade, the teachers were able to accommodate my needs move me up a grade in math and language. Later on, when I was in eighth grade, the teacher individually taught me geometry. My parents and I were touched by all the planning and extra work Immanuel's teachers put in to better my education. When I transitioned to Hamilton High School, I was confident in my faith and in myself. Immanuel provided me with a excellent foundation that made me strong in my character and values. I am now a Junior and I still hold on to the faith based foundation Immanuel taught me. Sending your child to Immanuel will be the easiest and best decision you can make for your child.

Immanuel Lutheran School 1

Posted January 28, 2013
Please stay clear of this school! They claim to have high academic standards, but their curriculum has not kept up with the standards of the public schools around them. If you put your child in this school and then ever have to move them to public school, they will be behind the rest of the kids. They will be SO far behind that you will wonder what Immanuel Lutheran WAS teaching them (if anything). It has been my experience that the public school just down the street is much better. Plus, the public school is free! Please do not send your kids here. All of the 5 star ratings left for this school are from people who have not yet found out how little their children are taught here compared to elsewhere. Your children WILL have academic problems if they move from this school to another.

Posted October 05, 2012
My son has gone to Immanuel since he was in pre K and is now in First grade. He loves the school, and all the people. He used to be a very nervous, timid child, until he started going to Immanuel. Hes getting an awesome education, and getting to learn about the lord, which is another reason I continue to send him to this school. Other schools don't teach children about God, and I think that's very important in a child's life. I also just love this school. The teachers are wonderful, and Mrs DeVault is an angel. I highly recommend this school.

Posted September 13, 2012
All four of my children attended or are now attending Immanuel Lutheran School. My two oldest both graduated high school in the top of their class and my younger children are doing well in classes preparing for the future. Immanuel is a warm, nurturing, fun school where the children are relaxed and able to enjoy school. They are taught well in academic subjects as well as being taught about the love of Jesus.

Posted September 13, 2012
I have two children that attend Immanuel Lutheran School. While at Immanuel they are treated with respect and love, and are given a quaility education that will prepare them well for their future. The classes are small and each child is able to receive the extra attention they may need. However, if a child is advanced, they are challenged and given the opportunity to excell further. I rest easy knowing my children are in such loving, capable hands.

Immanuel Lutheran School
1285 Main St, Hamilton, OH  45013
Last modified Immanuel Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immanuel Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top