Highland Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
Fillmore school is now called Highland Elementary since the new school was built i was a student there my sisters, my son, and now my daughter they have a wonderful principal and my daughter has been blessed each year to have great teachers

Posted January 09, 2009

Highland Elementary School 0

Posted September 26, 2008
My son went to Fillmore k-6 and he has a learning disability. Mr. B and the teachers were great. My daughter also attends fillmore she has been there also since k, and she is in 5th grade. I dont know what I would have done without Fillmores great staff. Thank You !!

Posted August 16, 2007

Posted November 26, 2005
Both of my 2 children went to Fillmore grades 1-6. My father, then myself, also went there in the past. The teachers are great. The principal is very good also. The school yard is nice and big -- very spread out. It also has a walking path that the kids can walk on.

Highland Elementary School
1125 Main St, Hamilton, OH  45013
Last modified Highland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.