Posted June 23, 2014
I love this school. My grand-kids go there and I love all the things they offer. The teachers are awesome.

Posted September 20, 2013
Hamilton's Fine Art's Department Rules. Hit and Miss Teachers and some students definitely need to be disciplined though. :)

Hamilton High School 3

Posted January 27, 2009
Hamilton High has it's pro's and cons. Most of it's teachers are effective and go the extra mile to help the students. They Principal is great and is the prime example of a great leader. The paraprofessionals however are completely inappropriate and vulgar toward students. They frequently pick favorites and bully students. The school offers a great selection of extra curricular activities where there is a place for all students. However sports seems to be placed over sports. School security is great, and conflics are expected in such a diverse enviornment. The school lacks serious disipline and professionalism with the exception of it's NJROTC program. There is an above average number of students and staff who need to be ousted, but the school continues to meet the prerequisets of an effective school

Posted November 11, 2008

Posted March 25, 2006
- a former student
As an Alumnist of the class of 2004 I would have to say that the school was very well rounded and accepting to people of different backgrounds. The classes were challenging and the teachers were always willing to help their students. I was not one of those kids that was in the 'in crowd' as one review said but my parents were involved much in my education and were always welcomed by other parents and even made wuite a few friends while I went there. All extracurriculars were always highly viewed and participated in. All in all this school was great I definitely reccomend it to parents and thats where I'll be sending my children.

Posted January 14, 2006

Hamilton High School 1

Posted October 27, 2005
I am over all disappointed in this school. Academics seem to take backseat to clics and status groups. All though they do offer a lot of extra curricular activities that students would love to be a part of they cannot participate unless they are a part of 'Hamiltons Elite Society'. It is all about politics. Because of this there is little parent participation from the 'non clic' people out of total frustration. If you are not in the clic and try to volunteer you are never made welcome. The school claims to have a modest dress code that does not tolerate short skirts or torn jeans but allows 'freak and goth' dress w/dark hair and makeup.

Hamilton High School 0

Posted October 27, 2005
The school is out of control. Teachers are not respected by students or parents alike. The principal has no backbone and is afraid of the students. This school lacks discipline in teachers administrators, and students alike.

Hamilton High School 4

Posted May 20, 2005
The teachers are great. The counselors are mediocre. They will not encourage with enough gusty the way our counselors did back when Taft existed. The secretaries in the attendence office are very rude,and not courteous. no one wants to help anyone as I have had to wait 10 minutes for assistence while they gabbed with each other. The sports and Boosters are the best around. Nothing compares to the spirit of the community involvement. The Chorale and Step Programs make everyone seem important, This has been a great experience for my 4 children.

Hamilton High School 1

Posted January 07, 2005
I am very disapointed in Hamilton High. I constantly fear for my childs safety, there is total disregard to parental concerns, the board of education is rude and nasty toward you, and there are staff members that have no business near children that continue to be employed there and their behavor is brushed off by their superiors. I am working on getting my child OUT of that school.

Hamilton High School
1165 Eaton Ave, Hamilton, OH  45013
Last modified Hamilton High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hamilton High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top