Posted August 06, 2013
Stressful atmosphere. No sounds or signs of happy children interacting with each other. Principal is not friendly. I will not let my child attend.

Wilson Middle School 5

Posted October 14, 2009

Wilson Middle School 5

Posted July 21, 2008
I think this school was very suitable for my children.My youngest daughter will be going soon, and I hope she finds it just as great as my other two daughters

Wilson Middle School 0

Posted July 21, 2008

Wilson Middle School 3

Posted February 12, 2008

Posted December 05, 2006
This school was not suitable for my child and there are quite a few teachers that weren't very professional in the teaching of my child. This school is not reccomended for your child.

Posted December 05, 2006
This school is terrible! My daughter was suffering from lukemia and had to go through kemo therapy to help control and fight off the cancer. She lost all of her hair and had to wear a wig; all of the students at Wilson knew about her cancer. My daughter has come home numerous times crying because kids would chase her up the stairs trying to pull her wig off! She hates going to school and she has zero self-esteem now because students at Wilson Junior High would torture her! It breaks my heart to see her go through even more pain after getting treatment for her cancer. She's gone through so much! Wilson Junior High is a very disrespectable school and no parent should even think about sending their child there.

Wilson Middle School
701 North East St, Hamilton, OH  45013
Last modified Wilson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.