Linden Elementary School 5

Posted July 08, 2012
i was a student from the first day it was open i was in 4th grade and all the teachers are nice and helpfull they always try to keep you on task my favorite teacher the whole three years i was at linden my favorite teacher was my homeroom 6th grade teacher MRS.BERGER we all love her shes funny and knows wacky ways of teaching the 2011-2012 school year we had ipads it was a piolot program for the top 2 classes in 4th 5th and 6th grade they were awesome ill miss my ipad #8 and mes smith my 2nd peroid class i will miss all my teachers and the kindergardners i helped with everyday mrs lacosto mrs guiliano mrs knight and mrs berger mrs h mrs k and mrs b were my homeroom vclasses and mrs l was the kindergarden class i helped GO LINDEN LEOPARDS

Linden Elementary School 5

Posted January 22, 2012
The teachers here are excellent. The office staff is one of the best and the principal, Dr. Konkle, is a great guy that tries to help the kids stay on the right path. The nurse could be better.

Linden Elementary School
801 Hoadley Ave, Hamilton, OH  45015
Last modified Linden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Linden Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.