Posted October 06, 2011
I love this school. The teachers are established and are always there if you need them. My son as been on the honor roll for 4 years now and it is all because of the teachers. I have 3 kids at the school 1 has 19 kids in his class, one has 22 and one has 24. Every time I go in to school to work in a class or drop something off there are parents working with teachers. I love being involved and the teachers love it.

Posted October 06, 2011
Moved to Harrison because of the school and have been happy so far. We have been here 2 years and wouldn't leave.

Harrison Elementary School 2

Posted May 07, 2011
I moved to Harrison for 6 months. In that amount of time, my son's grades dropped drastically, he had been working on the exact same materail for way too long, and had behavior problems you would not believe. After moving him back, everything improved 100%. I will never take him back there, the disgusting language and behaviors he picked up there in just 6 months has changed his charachter completely. The class sizes are too big, not allowing adequate time for student/teacher interaction, and a member of the office staff that has the most interaction with parents is arrogant and rude.

Harrison Elementary School 3

Posted January 08, 2010
Took my kids out of this school because of behavior problems with other students. I would not go back.

Posted August 10, 2007

Harrison Elementary School
600 East Broadway St, Harrison, OH  45030
Last modified Harrison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harrison Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.