Posted August 08, 2012
Iam wondering how you go about gettig to the High school,since they have no bus service , Hoven ,Ohio

Posted October 02, 2011
I think this school is one of the better ones in our tri-state area. Most other schools are don't have what Harrison offers. and that would be a good education. most other schools are too busy messing with deliquients or worry about the money problem. At Harrison, they do all that stuff , but they keep the kids education a top priority. Just this year they've added more classes than cut them because they were looking out for us. Some of those new classes are JR. ROTC, Principles of Biomedical Sciences, Human Body Systems, Astrology, and others. I"m telling you they are looking out for us.

Posted May 09, 2009

William Henry Harrison High School 0

Posted February 18, 2009
Great community, great school district. Teachers involved and caring. I know as a teacher in another disrtrict we have a well kept secret.

Posted December 20, 2008

William Henry Harrison High School 4

Posted January 16, 2008
I am very happy with the education that our kids receive at the high school level when it comes to special needs/learning disabilities program. Mr. Roth is an excellent teacher. He is a compassionate person and true leader in his department.

Posted December 18, 2007

Posted December 15, 2007
WHHHS isn't what i would consider to be a very great school. Firstly, technilogically we are about 20 years behind every other school in the Cincinnati area. Just this year they started doing attendence and grades through a computer system? Hello, its 2007. Like stated in one review, the administration really needs to straighten their priorities when it comes to spending. When it comes to AP courses offered at this school and the ranking system in general, this school is completely clueless. Even with these operation and administration flaws, the teachers are great.

Posted November 29, 2007

Posted October 11, 2007
Harrison High school is the best! Here we learn very important aspects of life. Everyone I know loves this school and if I could change one thing about it I wouldn't change anything-- well besides the fact of getting up at 6:00 to come here--actually I dont even know if I'd change that.

William Henry Harrison High School
9860 West Rd, Harrison, OH  45030
Last modified William Henry Harrison High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Henry Harrison High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top