Harrison, OH
Students enrolled: 1,301

Posted August 08, 2012
Iam wondering how you go about gettig to the High school,since they have no bus service , Hoven ,Ohio

Posted October 02, 2011
I think this school is one of the better ones in our tri-state area. Most other schools are don't have what Harrison offers. and that would be a good education. most other schools are too busy messing with deliquients or worry about the money problem. At Harrison, they do all that stuff , but they keep the kids education a top priority. Just this year they've added more classes than cut them because they were looking out for us. Some of those new classes are JR. ROTC, Principles of Biomedical Sciences, Human Body Systems, Astrology, and others. I"m telling you they are looking out for us.

William Henry Harrison High School

Posted February 18, 2009
Great community, great school district. Teachers involved and caring. I know as a teacher in another disrtrict we have a well kept secret.

William Henry Harrison High School 4

Posted January 16, 2008
I am very happy with the education that our kids receive at the high school level when it comes to special needs/learning disabilities program. Mr. Roth is an excellent teacher. He is a compassionate person and true leader in his department.

Posted December 15, 2007
WHHHS isn't what i would consider to be a very great school. Firstly, technilogically we are about 20 years behind every other school in the Cincinnati area. Just this year they started doing attendence and grades through a computer system? Hello, its 2007. Like stated in one review, the administration really needs to straighten their priorities when it comes to spending. When it comes to AP courses offered at this school and the ranking system in general, this school is completely clueless. Even with these operation and administration flaws, the teachers are great.

Posted October 11, 2007
Harrison High school is the best! Here we learn very important aspects of life. Everyone I know loves this school and if I could change one thing about it I wouldn't change anything-- well besides the fact of getting up at 6:00 to come here--actually I dont even know if I'd change that.

Posted July 03, 2007
In my opinion Harrison high school is not a very good school.Yes teaching wise it is good.But in other ways it is not.They have their priorities mixed up.Last year when the levee failed they cut back on art classes and one teacher switched to another school so he would have a job in case his current job at Harrison would end.And a few months after this the school found enough money to go and buy smoke detectors for the bathrooms so they could find out when students was smoking in the bathroom.To me this wasn't number 1 on the list of things we needed.

Posted May 28, 2004
Harrison High School is a really great school. I went there and the teaching is awesome. I would never want to go to another school.

William Henry Harrison High School
9860 West Rd, Harrison, OH  45030
Last modified William Henry Harrison High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Henry Harrison High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top