Harrison Christian School 2

Posted September 15, 2013
Not what I expected. There is one fundraiser after another. The teachers are more involved in fundraising than anything else. We have had 3 principals in 4 years. Teachers fired and new ones hired. It is a mess. Students keep leaving for various reasons that are too deep to get into here.

Posted April 25, 2013
We have watched our son's confidence soar at Harrison Christian School. Not only in academics but also in sports & creative arts. The principal is a true leader and servant. There is a real commitment to families of HCS. Our son has made close friends and he knows his teacher's genuinely care for him and are dedicated to his success! There is open and honest communication here. You will not feel alone or left out of the loop! This school has been an answer to our prayers. Definitely worth your time to check out this hidden gem!

Posted February 04, 2013
I am Brooke I love my school it makes me get to know new friends it is an excellent place sometimes I get confused in math I am in third grade I have an awesome teacher if everyone in the class passes the spelling test you get to eat donuts and drink caprisuns in the middle of CLASS!!you have to do book reports every month.the lunch teacher makes the best food ever.

Posted January 08, 2010
This school is amazing. Besides the regular activities such as gym, computer, library, music and art, they have great extracircular activites. My girls actually love going to school.

Posted August 07, 2006

Harrison Christian School
949 Harrison Avenue, Harrison, OH  45030
Last modified Harrison Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Harrison Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.