Bad
Good

This is a wonderful school with caring teachers in a great community! I love that my child can even walk to a safe environment.

They teach core values that relate to a responsible child.

Crossing is a great school! I've had one child through the school so far and another one now just in 1st grade. Crossing is wonderfully staffed! The only problem with Hilliard in general is that they all use Everyday math - a horrid program. Other than that, You'd have to be nuts to pick a charter school over Hilliard City schools. I'm from Dublin and Hilliard is right there in comparison! Super Schools and Nice people all around.

I have two children attending Hilliard Crossing. I am very pleased with the school. From the principal to the students, everyone is treated like family. Crossing is a safe and comfortable environment which is key to successful learning. Their teachers are not only highly qualified, but they interact well with the kids. My kids absolutely love their teachers and are excited about school! They were able to determine very quickly that my oldest son needed to be evaluated for gifted services and placed him accordingly. I cannot say enough great things about this school.

Hilliard Crossing is a Wonderful School! We have had 5 wonderful years there and I'll have another who will just be starting there. From what I know about all of the teachers and programs, they try hard. My child has grown into a wonderful student. I look forward to having another child go through Crossing. Check out our testing scores, I bet you'll find Crossing to be in at least the top 10! Crossing Cares!

Last modified Hilliard Crossing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.