Bad
Good

My son struggled at another Hilliard school. This school is awesome. Love it. He is not a traditional learner, and they actually do teach in a different way. He is way more focused at this school. He is allowed to get out of his chair, he can take a snack, and he even gets individual attention. Last school, he was not allowed to do any of these things. Highly recommend this school before you discount the Hilliard school system. I really disliked Hilliard before we transferred to this school.

I agree with the other reviews about Mr. Vroom, he is amazing, so involved. I never once entered this school without being personally greeted by him, he was everywhere. Staff here is friendly and well informed, I was always confident that I was leaving my Daughter with exceptional people. The education she received at Beacon was above other schools in the area. Beacon is the best school my child has ever attended, I wish we didn't move out of state because I know I will never find another school as perfect as this one for my young son to go to.

I can't imagine my kids going going to another school-Mr. Vroom and the staff are excellent in every way.

I have two daughters that attend Beacon. This year is our 3rd year in attendance. Our principal, Mr. Vroom, is what makes this school so great! He has been 100% involved in every aspect. He is the back bone of this school. I hope he will continue his years at Beacon so that my 2 year old son will reap the benefits as well.

Last modified Beacon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.