Bad
Good

Posted September 03, 2012
My son struggled at another Hilliard school. This school is awesome. Love it. He is not a traditional learner, and they actually do teach in a different way. He is way more focused at this school. He is allowed to get out of his chair, he can take a snack, and he even gets individual attention. Last school, he was not allowed to do any of these things. Highly recommend this school before you discount the Hilliard school system. I really disliked Hilliard before we transferred to this school.

Posted January 22, 2009
I agree with the other reviews about Mr. Vroom, he is amazing, so involved. I never once entered this school without being personally greeted by him, he was everywhere. Staff here is friendly and well informed, I was always confident that I was leaving my Daughter with exceptional people. The education she received at Beacon was above other schools in the area. Beacon is the best school my child has ever attended, I wish we didn't move out of state because I know I will never find another school as perfect as this one for my young son to go to.

Posted February 27, 2007
I can't imagine my kids going going to another school-Mr. Vroom and the staff are excellent in every way.

Posted February 20, 2007
I have two daughters that attend Beacon. This year is our 3rd year in attendance. Our principal, Mr. Vroom, is what makes this school so great! He has been 100% involved in every aspect. He is the back bone of this school. I hope he will continue his years at Beacon so that my 2 year old son will reap the benefits as well.

Posted November 08, 2005
We have been pleasantly surprised by the education my child is receiving at Beacon. The teachers are extremely attentive and are constantly encouraging and challenging my child. I would recommend this school to anyone living in the area. Very concerned teachers/staff...very pleasant atmosphere!!

Posted September 16, 2004
We just love Beacon. Our daughters started there and we moved into another elementary school area, but we continue to bring them to Beacon. It's an old school building that has a wonderful playground for all ages. The staff is extremely friendly and the principal is so involved in everything. It really is like being part of a family there.

Beacon Elementary School
3600 Lacon Rd, Hilliard, OH  43026
Last modified Beacon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.