Bad
Good

My kids have gone to Britton for the last six years and I can't say enough nice things about the experience. Most of our teachers have been very caring and easy to communicate with. I have found that they, along with the intervention specialist, care on a personal level about each student. We have also had a great experience with the other children who attend here, as well as the cub scouting program that is chartered by the school. Overall, we love it.

Although my daughter is only in Kindergarten I'm so far please withthe school. There were instances where they needed to step in (with typical 5-6 y.o. boy issues) and they did and it was resolved. Again, this is our first year, but happy with the quality of teachers and staff. My daughter is reading at a higher level and needs a little more of a challenge --- that is the only reason for 4 instead of 5 stars.

This school is a perfect example of how not to educate children. We were so disgusted with this school that we pulled our daughter out of the school. Our impression of the staff and principal was that they were uncaring about the student and only there to collect a paycheck.

My son went here from kindergarten through fifth grade, and he had a wonderful experience. All of his teachers were excellent, and I would recommend this school to any parent.

my child has been there sense kindergarten and the staff of all grades is wonderful and I think Rob Spicer is a great asset to the school, when Pat Farrenkoph was there she was also wonderful,

I believe Mr. Spicer is great for Britton E.S. I see many parents with the same complaint, discipline. I got an idea folks raise your children yourselves, don't wait for him to do it!!! Sure he may be in a bad mood by the time he talks to you after dealing with an undisciplined child, I know I would be. In my line of work I get the blame when a child or an adult is bad. Hey folks don't blame the educators take the time to look at yourselves in the mirror.

get rid of the prinicpal and we'd have a winner

The principal they have this year is horrible with children and parents. He is unprofessional, intimidating to children, and has poor communication skills. He would be better off working in a prison.

The teachers are wonderful! The new principal Spicer does not communicate well with students or parents. He is inconsiderate, rude, tyrant, and harsh disciplinarian.

Last modified Britton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.