Bad
Good

My son is in his 3rd yr @ SDE and our experience has been amazing. Such a caring group of staff and parents! A relaxed environment yet structured, perfect combination!

My son attended Scioto Darby K-5 & now my daughter is in 2nd grade (her third year) there. It is an excellent school. The staff, teachers, & principal are highly dedicated, enthusiastic, & positive. I have always been impressed with the kids there, also. They are kind, helpful, & generous, which, I think, says a lot about how they feel about being there. I wish they were a bit stronger in sciences, but I wish that for every school! Also, I wish there was more parent involvement, but that is a testament to the busy lives we all lead!

Scioto Darby is an outstanding school. The principle and staff are the best I've ever seen. They make every child feel special. I have a child with learning disabilities, and they have bent over backwards to accommodate him, and have made him feel so great about himself! This school has been a blessing! Terri

Last modified Scioto Darby Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.