Posted October 11, 2013
My son is in his 3rd yr @ SDE and our experience has been amazing. Such a caring group of staff and parents! A relaxed environment yet structured, perfect combination!

Posted October 10, 2013
My son attended Scioto Darby K-5 & now my daughter is in 2nd grade (her third year) there. It is an excellent school. The staff, teachers, & principal are highly dedicated, enthusiastic, & positive. I have always been impressed with the kids there, also. They are kind, helpful, & generous, which, I think, says a lot about how they feel about being there. I wish they were a bit stronger in sciences, but I wish that for every school! Also, I wish there was more parent involvement, but that is a testament to the busy lives we all lead!

Posted February 08, 2007
Scioto Darby is an outstanding school. The principle and staff are the best I've ever seen. They make every child feel special. I have a child with learning disabilities, and they have bent over backwards to accommodate him, and have made him feel so great about himself! This school has been a blessing! Terri

Scioto Darby Elementary School 4

Posted January 19, 2006

Posted July 26, 2005
Overall this is an excellent school. I have two boys who are going in K and 3rd grade and they have accomplished so much here that I cannot believe it. We moved here from the Florida Keys where the schools were terrible and nobody cared to a loving, caring and positive school. My kids love it and cannot wait to go back every day.

Scioto Darby Elementary School
5380 Scioto Darby Rd, Hilliard, OH  43026
Last modified Scioto Darby Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scioto Darby Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.