Bad
Good

The advanced courses are challenging and so many teachers give extra time to the students.

Very solid middle school with regard to the teachers, classes and sports programs. The music programs are wonderful

I am a 7th grade student at Heritage and I am not a fan. I moved into the school district at the begining of the year and I was disappointed. At my old school, I was in an advanced math class. At Heritage however, they put me in a class that I had taken two years earlier and when I complained, they said that I would simply test out. I have gotten straight A's in math all year with out even the mention of testing out. It is now the end of the school year and I have to go through a long process so that I can get into the right class next year. All that I'm saying is that if they had just looked at my records and put me in the right class in the first place, none of this would have happened.

an amazing school with lots of activitys'

Last modified Hilliard Heritage Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.