Hilliard Memorial Middle School 2

Posted February 14, 2014
I am a grandparent watching my grandchild go through the third year of bullying. To date they do not have the situation under control and just ignore and hide the problem. The bullies I am told are even on the Wrestling team. They are tripping the so called "nerds' in the hallways, knocking books out of their hands and holding them back so they are late for class. My grandson's teacher notified us that my grandchild was "late" for class yesterday and it was due to this issue. How can they not know? On another note my other grandchild is ADD and on the 504 plan and nothing is being followed, but they are collecting the federal funds. Last mandatory meeting, not one teacher showed up and the counselor was totally disinterested. These are Hilliard Schools I am paying tremendous taxes to and I intend to get action starting today!!! Someone needs to help these children.

Posted October 16, 2011
Hilliard Memorial Middle school teachers and staff are the best. They respond quickly to questions and keep parents up to date on what is going on with my child. Glad to be in Hilliard School District.

Posted November 17, 2009
this school is great. nice teacher that are you friend two you can talk to them about anything. Great teachers that hel with academics and are great at teaching material so we know it well.

Hilliard Memorial Middle School 0

Posted January 30, 2008
Awesome school.Awesome teachers, couldn't ask for anything better!

Posted December 20, 2007
I love Mr. Lowrey. He gives a lot of individual attention to every student. MMS is a great school and I always have fun.

Posted April 19, 2007
I have had two students go through Memorial and they have both had outstanding experiences. If a parent gets involved then the teachers will respond with assistance.

Hilliard Memorial Middle School 3

Posted June 01, 2006
I love the principal, of course, Mr. Lowery. I like the teachers okay, I think they could be more parent friendly. I was not advised when my daughter dropped from an A on her interim report card to a D. Didn't think that was good. The teacher to child ratio is supposed to be comparitively low, I think they could work on their relationship with the parent. How are we to know if kids are having trouble withouth being contacted. I have found this to be true with the sixth grade schools in Hilliard also. We have lived in Hilliard 5 years and the school system is one of the reasons why I chose to move here. I have been disappointed.

Hilliard Memorial Middle School 4

Posted May 08, 2006
- a former student
Although Hilliard City Schools are overcrowded, the focus on individual learners is exceptional. Teams of teachers focus on the student body and its academic growth.

Hilliard Memorial Middle School 4

Posted May 08, 2006
Although all of the schools in Hilliard are overcrowded, Memorial Middle School is focused on keeping students on track as individual learners. The academic studies push students to open their minds to the bigger picture.

Posted December 27, 2005
The faculty and staff at Memorial do an outstanding job of helping the kids through the difficult middle school years. There are plenty of extracurricular activities and all are conducted well. Emphasis is placed on personal development, excellent sportsmanship and teamwork.

Hilliard Memorial Middle School
5600 Scioto Darby Rd, Hilliard, OH  43026
Last modified Hilliard Memorial Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hilliard Memorial Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.