Bad
Good

I am a grandparent watching my grandchild go through the third year of bullying. To date they do not have the situation under control and just ignore and hide the problem. The bullies I am told are even on the Wrestling team. They are tripping the so called "nerds' in the hallways, knocking books out of their hands and holding them back so they are late for class. My grandson's teacher notified us that my grandchild was "late" for class yesterday and it was due to this issue. How can they not know? On another note my other grandchild is ADD and on the 504 plan and nothing is being followed, but they are collecting the federal funds. Last mandatory meeting, not one teacher showed up and the counselor was totally disinterested. These are Hilliard Schools I am paying tremendous taxes to and I intend to get action starting today!!! Someone needs to help these children.

Hilliard Memorial Middle school teachers and staff are the best. They respond quickly to questions and keep parents up to date on what is going on with my child. Glad to be in Hilliard School District.

this school is great. nice teacher that are you friend two you can talk to them about anything. Great teachers that hel with academics and are great at teaching material so we know it well.

Awesome school.Awesome teachers, couldn't ask for anything better!

I love Mr. Lowrey. He gives a lot of individual attention to every student. MMS is a great school and I always have fun.

I have had two students go through Memorial and they have both had outstanding experiences. If a parent gets involved then the teachers will respond with assistance.

Last modified Hilliard Memorial Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.