Bright Elementary School 0

Posted April 22, 2010
because the teachers and the principal are very interested involved and concerned for all the children

Bright Elementary School 4

Posted March 26, 2006
All three of my children attend Bright Local Schools I have 2 at the elementary and one at the high school I beleive that these are great schools with a very caring staff. We currently reside in Hillsboro City SD and I drive my children to Bright Local everyday and pick them up and I do this because the school is great they provide you with everything in their power to help your child suceed in their education. I highly recommend these schools.

Bright Elementary School 5

Posted February 01, 2006
The programs at OPERS Bright Horizons are great! Both my children receive excellent care, without sacraficing their individuality. The school offers day trips, on-site gymanstics, foreign language study, and before- & after-school care. The security to this downtown facility is fabulous, and the added attractions of indoor/garage parking, snow-day coverage for elementary-aged and younger siblings, and meals (that meet dietary restrictions) are added perks.

Bright Elementary School
6100 Fair Ridge Rd, Hillsboro, OH  45133
Last modified Bright Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bright Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top