Posted January 31, 2011
I am very fortunate to send my daughter to Crissey Elementary. The teachers found talents in her that I as her Mother never knew existed. She has blossomed into a well rounded and excellent student with the help of Crissey Elementary.

Crissey Elementary School 0

Posted December 06, 2009
There are several items within Crissey that are above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to what a school's roles and responsibilities are. First and foremost, the positive attitude and professional abilities of the staff members has not only aided our children's education but has helped tremendously in implementing the concept of everyone doing their part to promote learning for all. Crissey has helped us to be better parents and better people in our community as well. We never imagined that we would be involved in such community-based extra-curricular activities yet due to the nature in which Crissey presents them, we take absolute joy in doing so! Finally and most prominently, Crissey develops leaders . . . Simply stated, if we could do it all over again and had any choice of school, Crissey Elementary would unquestionably be at the top of our list.' jay and Amy Fleischmann

Posted October 28, 2007
I've worked in other school districts around the area and I would have to rate this district and school at the top. The administration, teachers, and staff have a true concern for students at every level. If you have a gifted child and are considering educational options, look no further - this district will definitely meet the needs of your child.

Posted October 25, 2007

Crissey Elementary School 1

Posted August 28, 2007

Posted August 01, 2007
The school is constantly trying to keep parents involved and has a number of activities to do so. The academic program is flexible and constantly evolving to help properly prepare the children. I feel my child is safe and in a good learning enviroment. As a product of public school education, I rank Crissey among the top elementary schools I've seen within the public school system, as well as the Springfield Local School District.

Crissey Elementary School 3

Posted June 30, 2007

Posted August 05, 2005
I have 3 grandkids in crissey and this year will have 5 The staff and quality of the education is out standing. The help we recieved greatly help my granddaughter to excell. The staff has always been concerned about the education of the children and the comunication with the parents( in my case grandparent)has always been excellent. My the time it is all said and done all 6 of my children will be at the school I would not think of having them in any other school. Dianna Wismer

Posted December 15, 2003
Wonderful school! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. The staff have high expectations but communicate with the parents on a regular basis regarding their child.

Crissey Elementary School
9220 Geiser Rd, Holland, OH  43528
Last modified Crissey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crissey Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.