Bad
Good

Rushmore Elementary School 5

Posted January 26, 2015
Great school, great teachers that care about the kids, great PTO and great involvement with parents

Rushmore Elementary School 1

Posted March 19, 2012
2 of 2 This school district needs to improve many things and I felt it would not happen. He no longer attends Huber Heights Schools! I have made many financial sacrifices to send him and my other children to a private school. He no longer struggles, his grades are up, and he is almost caught up academically. I see the standardized test preparation in the daily work they do, not just the week before the test. I also use to hear many stories of bulling. I observed teachers outside socializing instead of supervising the kids so I was not surprised at what my son told me. I no longer hear of bulling but of fun at recess. I am also very happy my children will not be attending Wayne HS.

Rushmore Elementary School 4

Posted October 06, 2009
I love this school. My 6 year old goes here and he loves it. We came from the Kettering area, where they told me that they were going to have to put my son in a 'special class'. We moved, and my son started Rushmore. I pretty much figured that they would tell me the same thing as Kettering schools did. But they didn't. They told me that he was right on schedule with everyone else. (like I thought he was) The staff at Rushmore is wonderful. They were so nice and helpful. This is my sons second year there and he is doing great because of them. :)

Rushmore Elementary School 4

Posted May 01, 2007
I have very few complaints about Rushmore. The teachers that my kids have had so far are great and Principal Crabtree really cares about the students. I do wish that more parents would get involved. It seems like many of the same people are stuck doing everything at the special events. It would also be great to see more teachers getting involved in the festivals and picnics. That said, I still would not send my children anywhere else. Rushmore is a second home for us.

Rushmore Elementary School 5

Posted March 02, 2005
I am very pleased that my children attend Rushmore Elementary. I'm spend a lot of time at the school and I like what I see. The staff is wonderful with the children and they really care about the success of each and every child! We have a very active PTO and many active parents trying to make a difference in the lives of the children. The staff enjoys parent involvement and goes out of their way to make parents comfortable when visiting or helping out at the school. Test scores are soaring and I know that the teachers and staff will do everything possible to continue the upswing!

Rushmore Elementary School
7701 Berchman Dr, Huber Heights, OH  45424
Last modified Rushmore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.