Bad
Good

Studebaker Middle School 1

Posted May 07, 2010
I am a parent of an 8th grade student at Studebaker Middle School. This school has been a nightmare for the last 3 years. I hear and read a lot about the lack of parental involvement being the problem. I strongly disagree. My husband and I have been very involved in all of our child's education. We even had meetings with teachers to discuss our child's issues of not turning in assignments. All we are told is to check Progress Book, and that they will not hold a students hand and make them complete assingments. The teachers don't post assignments on the web site until they are already graded, so you don't know if your child has missing work until it's too late. We do what we can at home with what resources we have, but when we ask for the school's help and support, we get nothing.

Posted October 05, 2009
The teachers arevery hands on with the students and they strive to hel every child achieve beyond their goal.

Studebaker Middle School 5

Posted January 02, 2008
Okay to start off I loved this school! I went there from 6-8 grade and I'm now at Wayne as a freshmen. If you child want to get into theatre this can be their start! I loved the drama and band at this shool. I'm not just saying that. I was in both and both of the teachers are very positive and will push you to do your best but not push you over the edge.

Posted December 20, 2007
I am at this school currently and I really like the teachers, the students, and the principals. The atmosphere is very positive.

Studebaker Middle School 4

Posted November 25, 2005
This seems to be one of the better schools in the area. Not spectacular but very efficient which is hard to find these days in the Public School System in Ohio. There are some changes that could be made, and I disagree with the mandated state testing (It forces the teachers to teach towards the tests as opposed to teaching on the students levels. I would like to see the Federal Governement dedicate their times to federal issues and leave the states teach out children. Like everything else in our Captilistic society out schools will seek a level of comptency that works or they will loose the student body. We cannot dumb the schools down in the name of racial or economic equality. Just wont happen and the sooner we figure this out schools will be better off.

Studebaker Middle School 4

Posted April 18, 2005
I'm very pleased with Studebaker. The staff is knowledgeable and enjoy teaching. The admin staff is supportive of parents, staff, and students. But the real highlights of this school are: 1)its dedication to arts education, particularly performing arts. The music dept and drama club are very active and your student can receive more advanced education here; and 2)the principal has totally dedicated his career to this school (20+ yrs), and has implemented many new and progressive programs that really work to motivate staff and kids to work together.

5950 Longford Rd, Huber Heights, OH  45424
Last modified Studebaker Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8
Studebaker Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top