Bad
Good

I am a parent of an 8th grade student at Studebaker Middle School. This school has been a nightmare for the last 3 years. I hear and read a lot about the lack of parental involvement being the problem. I strongly disagree. My husband and I have been very involved in all of our child's education. We even had meetings with teachers to discuss our child's issues of not turning in assignments. All we are told is to check Progress Book, and that they will not hold a students hand and make them complete assingments. The teachers don't post assignments on the web site until they are already graded, so you don't know if your child has missing work until it's too late. We do what we can at home with what resources we have, but when we ask for the school's help and support, we get nothing.

The teachers arevery hands on with the students and they strive to hel every child achieve beyond their goal.

Okay to start off I loved this school! I went there from 6-8 grade and I'm now at Wayne as a freshmen. If you child want to get into theatre this can be their start! I loved the drama and band at this shool. I'm not just saying that. I was in both and both of the teachers are very positive and will push you to do your best but not push you over the edge.

I am at this school currently and I really like the teachers, the students, and the principals. The atmosphere is very positive.

Last modified Studebaker Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8