Charles Huber Elementary School 1

Posted September 05, 2013
This school is now closed, thankfully. However, because of fewer elementary schools the classroom size is growing in the others! The principle from this school is now retired thankfully because he and many of the teachers from this school treated kids as just a number, very sad.

Posted January 07, 2012
Our daughter was the new kid in school 2 years ago and the teachers and kids made her fill great and accepted her with open arms. i highly recomend this school. It is now called charles h huber but has the same teachers and principle that makes it so great.

Posted May 21, 2010
This school is by far an excellent learning facility. The staff in the office and the classrooms are totally dedicated to the well being and educational advancement of the student. The student body as well as staff are very accepting of new students as well. Excellent teachers. I recommend this school to others.

Posted December 18, 2007

Posted January 10, 2006
We've only been here 5 months and I think it's wonderful. Teachers and principal are very friendly and accessible. Small school and you are easily known even over the phone. My 3 kids are having a great time here. Titus has achieved an 'Excellent' rating 3 years running based on meeting testing standards of Ohio! I'm very happy my girls are at this school.

Posted August 19, 2005
If your child is 'an individualist' and/or doesn't conform and/or adapt well, you will have problems with the administration of Titus. As a single/only parent, dealing with them is more at times than I am able to handle. I think the teachers are certainly wonderful and many have gone above and beyond to help my son. Overall, good school. Teachers care although I have concerns they might not address ADHD and ADD children adequately - they seem to blame the parent as well as the child and suggest meds as a first choice rather than a last resort. They are high on 'conformity' and if your child is not interested in 'conforming' you will have issues with the administration. I would like to see more one-on-one attention, but class size is usually too large to make that a reality.

Posted April 18, 2005
Absolutely great school! Warm and caring environment, and good education combined with involved parents makes for the best elementary in Huber.

Posted December 25, 2004
I currently have my 5th and final child going through Titus. We are truly blessed to have this school in Huber Heights. The administration and office staff know you by name and truly care about your child. The teachers take the time to call when your child is struggling or even when your child is doing a great job. Communication between parents and staff is excellent. The PTO is very supportive. The anuual Family Reading Night and Festival are so much fun! I love the parent lunch day too! I recommend this school highly!

Posted December 10, 2004
PTO is very involved and the school is above average.

Posted March 14, 2004
Titus Elem. is the best. I have had three children in this school. I have never had to worry about them. The principal is the best. He seems to have a genuine love for all his students. The teachers all care a great deal also. It is proved by the high achievement that they have received in the Reading and Math scores. I'm very proud of this school and would reccommend it to anyone looking for the best one in Huber Heights.

Charles Huber Elementary School
7450 Taylorsville Rd, Huber Heights, OH  45424
Last modified Charles Huber Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles Huber Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.