Bad
Good

Too many children and not enough adults in this building to keep the kids safe.

My son really enjoys this school. He's went here for 6th & 7th grade & will be attending 8th grade here next year. My son enjoys being able to go play in the gym after he eats lunch. He also really loves the Ice Cream Socials after school every quarter. I do have concerns over the fact that none of the students get their own books to bring home to do homework. They have books they use in the classroom. It may be a budget thing or just a new way of teaching. Could be the fact that Huber Heights has a very hard time just passing replacement levies let alone new ones. So far, we've never had any problems with any of the teachers.

Weisenborn i find is a great school for me for i attend this school at this school it feels like your safe it doesn't feel like something bad is going to happen it feels like its your 2nd family there the teachers there can be mean but there doing whats best for you and this school had lots of sports and after school activites.

I saw a good bit of parental involvement when I attended my son's band concert, but I am less than impressed with the administrative staff. In addition to other problems I've had, I am rather concerned about my son's education.

I am a student at Weisenborn and first off it is a great school.The students always come first.The principal is awesome.She not only does her job but she gets to know as many of the kids as possible.And the teachers are amazing.They're not just your teachers because they not only care about your education but they care about you as a person.When something's wrong they make sure you know it's ok for you to talk to them.Like last year our school went through a horrible tradgity.Four students had gotten into a car accident and died. Our teachers made sure that at school we had people to talk to. They made sure that everyone was ok and when you just needed to talk to a friend they allowed that to happen because they knew that if we were upset we wouldn't be able to get any work done.Weisenborn is just amazing!

Last modified Weisenborn Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.