Weisenborn Middle School 1

Posted August 20, 2014
Too many children and not enough adults in this building to keep the kids safe.

Posted June 01, 2008
My son really enjoys this school. He's went here for 6th & 7th grade & will be attending 8th grade here next year. My son enjoys being able to go play in the gym after he eats lunch. He also really loves the Ice Cream Socials after school every quarter. I do have concerns over the fact that none of the students get their own books to bring home to do homework. They have books they use in the classroom. It may be a budget thing or just a new way of teaching. Could be the fact that Huber Heights has a very hard time just passing replacement levies let alone new ones. So far, we've never had any problems with any of the teachers.

Weisenborn Middle School 1

Posted February 05, 2008

Posted January 24, 2008
Weisenborn i find is a great school for me for i attend this school at this school it feels like your safe it doesn't feel like something bad is going to happen it feels like its your 2nd family there the teachers there can be mean but there doing whats best for you and this school had lots of sports and after school activites.

Weisenborn Middle School 2

Posted August 28, 2007
I saw a good bit of parental involvement when I attended my son's band concert, but I am less than impressed with the administrative staff. In addition to other problems I've had, I am rather concerned about my son's education.

Posted May 18, 2007

Posted September 23, 2006
I am a student at Weisenborn and first off it is a great school.The students always come first.The principal is awesome.She not only does her job but she gets to know as many of the kids as possible.And the teachers are amazing.They're not just your teachers because they not only care about your education but they care about you as a person.When something's wrong they make sure you know it's ok for you to talk to them.Like last year our school went through a horrible tradgity.Four students had gotten into a car accident and died. Our teachers made sure that at school we had people to talk to. They made sure that everyone was ok and when you just needed to talk to a friend they allowed that to happen because they knew that if we were upset we wouldn't be able to get any work done.Weisenborn is just amazing!

Posted October 18, 2004
- a former student
im 14 years old and i went to weisenborn from 6-8 grade. the principal is great. he is the best principal you can find. i wish my highschool principal was like him. the teachers are good too. every quarter your kids have assemblies to entertain them and theres a faculty challenge with the students and teachers held in the gym. also in the 8th grade you can become a naturalist where you get to help younger and older kids in learning about nature and doing the ropes course. its overall a great school.you cant do sports until 7th grade because they want your child to see how much work they have and then see if they can do sports to. thats a good thing i think.

Posted August 24, 2003

Weisenborn Middle School 3

Posted July 21, 2003
My daughter went there two years ago. She is now in high school (sophomore). I did like the middle school much better than the high school (Wayne). The principal was very effective at WMS and my daughter received a good education there. She carries a 3.8 GPA (last year's GPA) therefore, she received the education needed to do well in high school.

Weisenborn Middle School
6061 Troy Pk, Huber Heights, OH  45424
Last modified Weisenborn Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Weisenborn Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.