Huron, OH

Posted January 28, 2008
As a graduate from Huron High, I am proud to say that our teachers work hard to not only teach the material, but to also teach students. Looking back, there were no teachers who were there just to get paid. Because of the teachers I had, I was prepared for college and had great insight on what to expect outside the safety of our community.

Huron High School 1

Posted August 28, 2007

Posted June 19, 2006

Huron High School 4

Posted February 02, 2006

Posted May 02, 2005
Being a current senior at Huron High School, I feel I can attest to my school's level of performance better than parents. Despite our current fiscal struggles, I can state with confidence that our academic program is one of the best around. I have visited many other schools through Student Council, and therefore I have a good base for my statement. I am not an athlete, and despite what certain bitter parents may think, I know athletes are not treated any differently from those who are not. Also, the guidance counselors at our school are very personal and help the students through high school and with their transition to college. Because of the education I have received at Huron High School, I am graduating at the top ten percent of my class and I was accepted to the college of my choice!

Huron High School 2

Posted February 19, 2005

Huron High School 1

Posted May 26, 2004
This school does not teach our children anything. It seems to me and others that the teachers are just there to get paid and not to teach. If you want a good education for your child or children I would not reccomend the Huron High School!

Huron High School 2

Posted March 02, 2004
Not an academic motivated high school, sports seems to be more important. Some teachers don't teach, they tell the students to read the textbook. Athletic students get treated differently from the academic students. They are treated better. If you want your student to get a good education, I would not recommend this school.

Huron High School
710 Cleveland Rd West, Huron, OH  44839
Last modified Huron High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Huron High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top