Bad
Good

As a student at Greeneview High School, Greeneview is an amazing school! Great teachers, plenty of small town community involvement. I am proud to say that Greeneview is my Alma mater! I love going to school there. Everyone knows each other, Greeneview is not big but not tiny, perfect size, but still a small school in a small farming town. I love it and would never want to change districts! I am very proud to say I'm from Greeneview and I have a bright future! Go Rams!

My son used to go to this school, and it turned out to be very unsatisfactory. The parent involvement is little to none at Greenview High. The teaching quality is poor, and it seems most of the students are not all that friendly.

Often along with small- town schools comes a small- town Administrative body that cannot get a levy passed because of a lack of leadership vision and failure to acknowledge the problems or listen so the students and propery owners here pay the price. There is a very large voter group of dissatisfied community members and it is growing larger. Archaic special education practices. My husband and I are both teachers in larger districts and when afforded a choice, we would send our children elsewhere. Most teachers care here but have to work within the constraints of leadership decisions that fail to be responsible to the public that it serves.

This school is a great school, it has a very welcoming environment. The students are great everyone tends to get along. the teachers are outstanding! they make sure that you individually are learning and the class as a whole is learning. They are really fun to be around and they make school a lot more fun! i actually want to wake up in the morning and go to school! it's just a great place for someone to have a great opportunity at life and also have fun along the way.

I feel the school does not have the academic background when compared too other schools. The valedictorian at Greeneview probably wouldn't be in the top 20 at a larger school like Beavercreek or Centerville. The school is small, which allows the community residents to control what goes on in the school. This is not always a positive thing.

I have been attending Greeneview school's all my life, and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. I love the small size of the school, because it causes less trouble, and it's way easier for a student to focus. The teachers are very friendly and easy going, and care about each individual student. The education given at Greeneview is excellent. I've had students from other schools come and say that they like the teaching part a lot better. Greeneview is an excellent school and I'm glad I attend it.

Wonderful school with lots of extracurricular activities. Extremely efficient caring teachers. My son is being prepared for college exceptionally.

Greeneview high school is a nice school, regaurdless its small size. With smaller classes comes the result of closer attention paid to each student. each class can take the time to help each individual student. This personal attention makes classes easier for students. Greeneview may be small but its a really good school. plus, it is growing every year.

Last modified Greeneview High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.