Bad
Good

My old school was terrible.I only had 1 friend.The other kids didn't even know I was nice.They thought I was mean,or dumb.Teachers were strict and they would give me extra work.With Greeneview,I would have teachers that would understand me more.I would have more friends at Greeneview than at my old s hool.Greeneview is Great!I can gain a little more independence and freedom.That is why it deserves a 5 star rating!

My daughter goes to this school and she was new last year and she made so many friends! Its nice to have your child go to a school that there are so many people like her. Her fifth grade teacher was really nice and she said he was fun and did not give her class that much homework which is great. She also said that he gave them time to do their homework in class.

I went to school there.1st - 4th then 7th and 8th.... great school. Beautiful building.

Greeneview is a great school with very nice students and staff. I would recommend this school to any new coming parents wanting a good oppertunity for their children.

Last modified Greeneview Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.