Posted March 29, 2014
Great school! Teachers are excellent and really care. Thi zzz is the best school experience we have EVER had!

Posted June 18, 2013
Two boys in Brimfield and their teachers DO care. They are learning and getting good grades. Good anti bully policy. Police chief there for high 5's in the morning, 2 full time officers assigned to Field Schools. Highest education rating Excellent with Distinction. Sure wish they could get a levy passed though.

Posted July 20, 2012
I have nothing but positive things to say about Brimfield Elementary! The teachers, staff and PTA are awesome! All of the teachers that my kids have had, went above and beyond for their students.

Posted June 10, 2011
My son had a wonderful first grade Teacher Mrs.Conkle. She is really a wonderful Teacher and cares about her student's.

Posted March 19, 2011
My son is now in the first grade and I would have to say that his Teacher's were great !!! He had a wonderful kindergarten Teacher and now has a wonderful first grade Teacher as well !!! She really care's about her student's and doesn't mind going the extra mile to help them out also !!!

Posted November 07, 2010
I raised three children in the Brimfield/Flield School system, and am now raising a grandchild in Brimfield. I have never had a problem, concern, worry about the teachers, system or programs. In my book they are number one. The new school is super and so are all the people that work there, including bus drivers.

Posted July 27, 2010
I love this school im very impressed with my childrens teachers from last year! I really enjoyed the conferences and the feedback from the teachers.

Posted April 21, 2010

Posted December 22, 2009

Brimfield Elementary School 2

Posted August 06, 2009
This school is overcrowded. My son had 29 students in his class and there were 28-30 in the other classrooms for his grade level. The school allows open enrollment from other districts and will take as many kids as they can find a seat for. There is also only one good teacher in each grade level, so you have to hope that your child gets into the 'good teacher's' classroom - and if not then save your money because you will be paying for a tutor.

Brimfield Elementary School
4170 State Route 43, Kent, OH  44240
Last modified Brimfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brimfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.