Bad
Good

I used to live in this area and moved due to the fact that the people in the Field School District refuse to pass a school levy. This effects their home value. I believe that the teachers in the district care but a school can't get by on that same amount of money every year.

Great school! Teachers are excellent and really care. Thi zzz is the best school experience we have EVER had!

Two boys in Brimfield and their teachers DO care. They are learning and getting good grades. Good anti bully policy. Police chief there for high 5's in the morning, 2 full time officers assigned to Field Schools. Highest education rating Excellent with Distinction. Sure wish they could get a levy passed though.

I have nothing but positive things to say about Brimfield Elementary! The teachers, staff and PTA are awesome! All of the teachers that my kids have had, went above and beyond for their students.

My son had a wonderful first grade Teacher Mrs.Conkle. She is really a wonderful Teacher and cares about her student's.

My son is now in the first grade and I would have to say that his Teacher's were great !!! He had a wonderful kindergarten Teacher and now has a wonderful first grade Teacher as well !!! She really care's about her student's and doesn't mind going the extra mile to help them out also !!!

I raised three children in the Brimfield/Flield School system, and am now raising a grandchild in Brimfield. I have never had a problem, concern, worry about the teachers, system or programs. In my book they are number one. The new school is super and so are all the people that work there, including bus drivers.

I love this school im very impressed with my childrens teachers from last year! I really enjoyed the conferences and the feedback from the teachers.

This school is overcrowded. My son had 29 students in his class and there were 28-30 in the other classrooms for his grade level. The school allows open enrollment from other districts and will take as many kids as they can find a seat for. There is also only one good teacher in each grade level, so you have to hope that your child gets into the 'good teacher's' classroom - and if not then save your money because you will be paying for a tutor.

My son has attended Brimfield since Kindergarten(Central) I love this school system they have some awesome teachers. Mrs. Way the principal has been great also.

Last modified Brimfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.