Bad
Good

Not a single bad thing I could ever say about Greenmont. Everyone in my family for generations has gone there and every single one of us has always loved it

Greenmont is a wonderful school. My son is a 5th grader and has been there since kindergarten. The teachers and staff have been great to work with. They have gone above my expectations to help my son succeed.

The teachers are extremely nice and helpful. The principal however cares more about her reputation then the kids test scores. She has several regulations that are highly unorthodox and will only work with a small handful of students

Greenmont is the BEST school in Kettering! My children LOVE their teachers...I have LOVED all of their teachers as well. My son's kindergarten teacher went above and beyond my expectations--offered extra resources, extra time, etc to work with him! I cannot say enough about this school!

My daughter loves the full day kindergarten. My son loves his gym class and making the honor roll. I know they are getting a great education in the classroom. They enjoy the fun, educational field trips, and I feel they are safe and cared for there.

Last modified Greenmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.