Bad
Good

Posted February 07, 2013
Greenmont is a wonderful school. My son is a 5th grader and has been there since kindergarten. The teachers and staff have been great to work with. They have gone above my expectations to help my son succeed.

Greenmont Elementary School 3

Posted December 03, 2012
The teachers are extremely nice and helpful. The principal however cares more about her reputation then the kids test scores. She has several regulations that are highly unorthodox and will only work with a small handful of students

Posted December 16, 2010
Greenmont is the BEST school in Kettering! My children LOVE their teachers...I have LOVED all of their teachers as well. My son's kindergarten teacher went above and beyond my expectations--offered extra resources, extra time, etc to work with him! I cannot say enough about this school!

Posted April 19, 2010
My daughter loves the full day kindergarten. My son loves his gym class and making the honor roll. I know they are getting a great education in the classroom. They enjoy the fun, educational field trips, and I feel they are safe and cared for there.

Posted September 16, 2009

Posted August 21, 2006
I love Greenmont..My family has its 7th generation going through Greenmont now...Greenmont Elementary is a family tradition in my family, My father and his 2 brothers, my brother and myself, and my daughter and my son have all gone through Greenmont. My son is in his last year at Greenmont, and though we are excited that he is in his last year..we are also excited that he will be moving on to bigger and better things, because of the wonderful teaching staff at Greenmont. Mr. Johnson is a wonderful principal who cares about the kids and knows each one by name. I would love to see more after school sports activities added for the kids..but I couldn't ask for a better Elementary in Kettering!

Greenmont Elementary School 4

Posted August 02, 2006
Very good school. Great teachers. My kids love it here. Way too many fundraisers though. Too much on parents. Would like to see more sports available also.

Greenmont Elementary School 4

Posted April 12, 2004
Wonderful environment! Children learn plenty and socialize well. Lots of fundraisers though.

1 East Wren Circle, Kettering, OH  45420
Last modified Greenmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenmont Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top