Posted February 07, 2013
Greenmont is a wonderful school. My son is a 5th grader and has been there since kindergarten. The teachers and staff have been great to work with. They have gone above my expectations to help my son succeed.

Greenmont Elementary School 3

Posted December 03, 2012
The teachers are extremely nice and helpful. The principal however cares more about her reputation then the kids test scores. She has several regulations that are highly unorthodox and will only work with a small handful of students

Posted December 16, 2010
Greenmont is the BEST school in Kettering! My children LOVE their teachers...I have LOVED all of their teachers as well. My son's kindergarten teacher went above and beyond my expectations--offered extra resources, extra time, etc to work with him! I cannot say enough about this school!

Posted April 19, 2010
My daughter loves the full day kindergarten. My son loves his gym class and making the honor roll. I know they are getting a great education in the classroom. They enjoy the fun, educational field trips, and I feel they are safe and cared for there.

Posted March 25, 2010

Posted January 04, 2010

Posted September 16, 2009
Great principal and teachers!

Greenmont Elementary School 4

Posted August 31, 2009

Posted February 15, 2008

Posted December 05, 2007

Greenmont Elementary School
1 East Wren Circle, Kettering, OH  45420
Last modified Greenmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenmont Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.