Posted February 07, 2014
Great school and teachers like Mrs. Fredrick and Mrs lloyd for my kids I feel this school will help any kid out for the future

Indian Riffle Elementary School 1

Posted January 13, 2012
My daughter is a little chatty. I had warned her teacher Mrs. O'Brien at IRE that sitting her next to the girl she did was a bad idea. She got in trouble for talking and now has to sit behind the teacher's desk facing the wall indefinitely. They have better treatment in prison. This teacher has no patience and should not be there teaching. The principal has her back 100% though (Mrs. Debbie Beiter). There are definitely better schools in the Kettering area. When living in Kettering you can send your child to any school in their district.

Posted August 20, 2011
My daughter completed kindergarten at Indian Riffle last year and I was very impressed with their ability to teach children at different levels and abilities. My daughter was very advanced at reading and they were able to keep her challenged and not bored. At the same time I saw the teachers giving extra help before school to the children that needed the extra help with flash cards,etc. I was grateful that they were able to bring out so much for my shy little girl and make her love going to school and being more social. They embraced each child's differences and worked with them in positive ways. It is a great place for children to learn and the kids enjoy learning along the way

Posted January 27, 2010

Indian Riffle Elementary School 0

Posted December 15, 2008
IRE is a great school. Staff adn teachers are always willing to help. The after school daycare is a wonderful atmosphere in which the supervisors are well educated and emotionally involved with every single student. Its a wonderful school and a wonderful district to send your child to.

Posted June 14, 2008
My son was extremely apprehensive about starting school. From kindergarten on, every teacher he has had was wonderful! My oldest son just graduated and received a note from his 5th grade teacher who remembered him as a 'smiley kid'. If you ask me, all the teachers and staff at Indian Riffle are amazing, and I am so very proud of them.

Indian Riffle Elementary School 4

Posted August 09, 2006
Great teachers and staff. At first I didn't know if I would like the school because it seemed somewhat older and was under repairs when my son started, but he really enjoyed his teachers and they committed a lot of one on one time to him. They also seemed to encourage a lot of parent teacher child relations which helped us see what we needed to do in helping our son be successful.

Indian Riffle Elementary School 4

Posted July 15, 2004
My oldest child has completed her elementary education there and I've been very satisfied. My youngest will be starting his 3rd year at IRE and the teachers are still as great as they were when my oldest went there 3 years ago. I've always been very pleased with IRE, they really encourge parents to get involved. I frequently would go eat lunch with my daughter and still do the same with my son. The after school care program they have started has been great. My son loves to stay after school for that. It's reasonably priced and I like that he doesn't need to be transported to a seperate daycare when school lets out.

Posted October 06, 2003
The first 3 of my 5 children have all been to IRE and received an excellent education. They went on to do very well at KMS and Fairmont. One of which was a valedictorian. The teachers are great! My last 2 are just beginning there.

Indian Riffle Elementary School
3090 Glengarry Dr, Kettering, OH  45420
Last modified Indian Riffle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Riffle Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.