Bad
Good

JFK is the best school because the devotion to the kids is the utmost priority in every staff, from janitors to the principle. My children have prospered and grown beyond my belief from their years at Kennedy. Kennedy kids are the BEST!!!

We have a great goup of teachers and staff. Our PTO is always helping out also!

Both of my children have attended JFK from K-5th grade. They have excelled at this school. The principals and staff have saw to it that my children were challenged and encouraged to go above and beyond the level of mediocrity that seems to be present in many schools today. They saw the potential in my son and daughter and encouraged them to be successful.

My son attended kindergarten at JFK and now the 1st grade. I am very pleased with the amount of knowledge he's obtained in such a short time. His progress is the result of great teachers and a well planned curriculum. It's clearly everything a parent looks for in a school while the kids enjoy being there!

My son attended JFK last year as a kindergartner. He has medical issues that were well attended to by Nurse Kay and her aides. My son was always excited when I dropped him off and he would see Principal Carras waiting out front to 'high five' him and say good morning. What a wonderful staff (all of them: principal, 'office ladies', teachers, aides) and a loving, nurturing environment. We have been transferred and are very sad that JFK will not be part of our lives any longer.

Last modified J F Kennedy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.