Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)

Posted April 03, 2016
I attended Fairmont all 4 years of high school and I was just average popular all throughout and got good grades all throughout. All my teachers I can honestly say had good intentions and were truly good teachers when it came down to it. Everyone there strives to make you succeed and it holds all the opportunities in the world. I don't have a single complaint. I wish I could go back and do another 4 years, honestly.

Develops respect: Agree

Posted June 19, 2015
I agree. of course their are a few teachers out their that i would say could have worked on this.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 19, 2015
There were many times teachers would reach out to make sure you were okay and would understand that everyone has stuff going on in their personal lifes.

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted June 19, 2015
I agree it does. their were only a few times i didnt feel the school was being fair in their actions.

Posted June 19, 2015
I really enjoyed Fairmont. I went all 4 years and took advantage of the many activities they had to offer. I felt that even though everyone had there groups everyone was acceptable of everyone else. They have a awesome career tech center. I was in the marketing class and received college credit and real work expereince before i even graduated. The teachers were awesome i can honestly say 99% of them were great. I would highly recommend Kettering Fairmont.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 19, 2015
I think alot of them are very effective. i learned alot in their classes and thought it prepared me alot. However their were a few classes/ teachers i spliped by wondering did i even learn anything.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted June 19, 2015
This is a tricky question. Some classes excessive to the point that it just seemed like busy work then their were others that gave just the right amount. and a few that prob didnt give enough. all depends on the class/teacher

Posted January 12, 2013
Fairmont High School is a world renown International Baccalaureate schools. The only suburb of Dayton to offer this high caliber academic program. Excellent trained teachers achieve great growth!

Posted December 10, 2010
Fairmont is really a great school despite what people on here have to say about it. The teachers may not all be perfect, but who is? And of course there are going to be students who don't like it...we're talking about high school students here. Good luck finding a school where every single student likes it. I went to Fairmont for 4 years, and looking back, I would say that my teachers and administrators cared about my education. I learned a lot there and was offered many great opportunities. Fairmont offeres a wide array of classes for all interests and abilities and the extracurricular programs are amazing. Fairmont high school is a great place to go to school and I would recommend it to anyone.

Posted October 15, 2010
I had two children who both graduated from Fairmont. One was college prep and was able to take honors classes that transferred to 8 credits in college; the other was vocational and completed the Alternative school option. Kettering was able to meet both of their very diverse needs. The teachers and administration was awesome to work with and made sure that my children received what they needed as individuals.

3301 Shroyer Rd, Kettering, OH  45429
Last modified Kettering Fairmont High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.