Posted January 12, 2013
Fairmont High School is a world renown International Baccalaureate schools. The only suburb of Dayton to offer this high caliber academic program. Excellent trained teachers achieve great growth!

Posted December 10, 2010
Fairmont is really a great school despite what people on here have to say about it. The teachers may not all be perfect, but who is? And of course there are going to be students who don't like it...we're talking about high school students here. Good luck finding a school where every single student likes it. I went to Fairmont for 4 years, and looking back, I would say that my teachers and administrators cared about my education. I learned a lot there and was offered many great opportunities. Fairmont offeres a wide array of classes for all interests and abilities and the extracurricular programs are amazing. Fairmont high school is a great place to go to school and I would recommend it to anyone.

Posted October 15, 2010
I had two children who both graduated from Fairmont. One was college prep and was able to take honors classes that transferred to 8 credits in college; the other was vocational and completed the Alternative school option. Kettering was able to meet both of their very diverse needs. The teachers and administration was awesome to work with and made sure that my children received what they needed as individuals.

Kettering Fairmont High School 2

Posted September 12, 2010
I attended Fairmont for almost two years. I hated it. The teachers that I had were awful and didn't even know what they were talking about. I only had a few good teachers that I liked. Most of the teachers don't even help out the students or find a different way to explain something they aren't understanding. It is way too over-crowded and the first few weeks of lunch, you don't even have enough time to eat since it's chaos. I couldn't stand Fairmont, at all. It's filled with drama, unqualified teachers, and a terrible school system. I wouldn't recommend Fairmont. There are some very good teachers, but most of them aren't.

Kettering Fairmont High School 0

Posted October 09, 2009
Fairmont is a great place. The teachers are great and very helpful. After school sports and activities keep the students busy and allows them a safe place to hang out with friends.

Posted October 03, 2009
Two generations of our family have attended Kettering Fairmont. The education is solid with well qualified teachers. Band program produces consistent winners. Students learn responsibility for themselves and how to make decisions concerning their future. This school receives strong community support.

Posted April 26, 2009
We have three children who all graduated from Fairmont, were accepted into excellent universities, and have graduated and moved on to fulfilling careers and or graduate work. While at Fairmont they had excellent teachers in an excellent curriculum and had the opportunity to be involved in a wide variety of extra-curricular activities - sports, music, student gov't and clubs

Posted April 23, 2009

Posted April 20, 2009
Great Teachers, a wonderful environment, & an outstanding community! I would choose Fairmont as the place to send my child everytime...

Kettering Fairmont High School 0

Posted April 20, 2009
Fairmont is an excellent school! It provides something for everyone! They have a wide variety of courses, endless activities, and wonderful teachers!

Kettering Fairmont High School
3301 Shroyer Rd, Kettering, OH  45429
Last modified Kettering Fairmont High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kettering Fairmont High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews.